[REMOVE ADS]

87% of DWTS Fans Object to Mary Wilson’s Elimination!

HUMPF! I guess millions of people agree with me!

Last edited by marv2; 10-02-2019 at 06:34 PM.

Bring her back! Bring her back!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Bring her back! Bring her back!
    They might as well. It could only help their ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    HUMPF! I guess millions of people agree with me!

LMAO. Where do you find these crazy a*sed clips. This woman makes no sense and the video has been seen by amost 50 people. This video is hilarious. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

They might as well. It could only help their ratings.
    Oh please! There’s not enough people who know Mary Wilson’s name to help in the ratings. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Oh please! There’s not enough people who know Mary Wilson’s name to help in the ratings. Lol
    You cannot be this dumb, but then again, you might be!

You cannot be this dumb, but then again, you might be!
    No but you can’t be this delusional but I guess you are!! And that’s a fact.

From Newsweek:

Fans weren't thrilled at the results of last week's elimination, which sent Mary Wilson, a member of The Supremes, home. A poll by Gold Derby said 87 percent of those who voted were upset to see Wilson go instead of NFL player Ray Lewis.

https://www.newsweek.com/dancing-sta...nation-1462068

From Newsweek:

Fans weren't thrilled at the results of last week's elimination, which sent Mary Wilson, a member of The Supremes, home. A poll by Gold Derby said 87 percent of those who voted were upset to see Wilson go instead of NFL player Ray Lewis.

Arent you real relieved and happy Mary got eliminated from a low brow show that your against music legends appearing on unless you dont think Mary is a legend?

Originally Posted by marv2 These reality shows are cheap and in my opinion low-brow stuff. Some others are trying to lobby to get more of our music legends to participate other realities show such as "Dancing with the Stars" and I am against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Arent you real relieved and happy Mary got eliminated from a low brow show that your against music legends appearing on unless you dont think Mary is a legend?

Originally Posted by marv2 These reality shows are cheap and in my opinion low-brow stuff. Some others are trying to lobby to get more of our music legends to participate other realities show such as "Dancing with the Stars" and I am against it.
    Thank you Roberta!! Lol

... wonder why they didn't bother to vote for her when they had a chance ...

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post

TOO funny, Ms. Roberta! Thanks for this major clap-back! Poor thing[[s) doesn't even know the meaning of 'the courage of one's convictions'! Can I get a forum-wide HEE HEE HEE !

Quote Originally Posted by peacenharmony View Post
    too funny, ms. Roberta! Thanks for this major clap-back! Poor thing[[s) doesn't even know the meaning of 'the courage of one's convictions'! Can i get a forum-wide hee hee hee !
    hee hee hee 😜

Well I'm sure Wilson took it on the chin ...

From Newsweek:

Thanks Marv, interesting information. Oh btw, thanks for the last email. Good advice/idea - working rather well!

Wilson ain’t returning. She was a deer in headlights on the dance floor.