[REMOVE ADS]

Change "Everything And More: 1980-2019" 7CD box set [[Edsel UK) [[11/22/2019)

Description
    Edsel presents 'Change: Everything And More - The Complete Collection [[1980-2019)', the complete story of Change, the innovative Italian/American studio group that launched Luther Vandross' solo career with the Top 20 hits 'Searching' and 'The Glow Of Love'. This seven disc, 76-track collection features the group's seven albums from 1980-2018 and includes every single that made the pop, R&B, and dance charts all over the world including 'A Lover's Holiday', 'Paradise'. ''The Very Best In You'. the Jam & Lewis produced 'Change Of Heart' right up to last year's massive club smash 'Love 4 Love' remixed by Joey Negro. Three previously unreleased bonus remixes include a brand new extended dance mix of 'Let's Go Together' and the legendary lost Jim Burgess mix of 'Searching', especially reconstructed for this collection. Another six dance mixes make their CD debut here. 'Everything And More' features a 32-page booklet with rare photos, plus new interviews and quotes from those who helped define Change's biggest hits, including jocelyn Brown, Diva Gray, James "Crabbe" Robinson, and Deborah Cooper. Newly remastered and adorned with Greg Oorto's iconic artwork throughout 'Everything And More - The Complete Collection [[1980-2019)' will return Change fans to paradise.

Tracklist
    TBA

Amazon USA
    Available for pre-order soon:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YM3ZFY4/?tag=imwan-20

Amazon UK
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07YM3ZFY4/?tag=imwan-21

Thanks for the heads up on this. I've got most of these already and it's quite expensive at forty something pounds. Yeah, I've pre-ordered 😂

I got this one:
    Reach for the Sky: The Change Anthology offers the very best of Change, the innovative studio group masterminded by Jacques Fred Petrus, and brought to life by producer/arranger Mauro Malavasi and bassist Davide Romani. Change launched Luther Vandross’ solo career with the number one dance classic The Glow of Love and the Top 20 UK hit Searching. This double disc 28-track collection spans the group’s six albums from 1980-1985 and includes every single that made the pop, R&B, and dance charts in the U.K. and U.S., plus an exclusive bonus new disco remix of It’s A Girl’s Affair by Mike Maurro. Reach for the Sky features a 24-page booklet with rare photos, plus definitive liner notes with brand new interviews and a track-by-track commentary by some of those who helped define Change’s biggest hits, including Jocelyn Brown [[A Lover’s Holiday), Diva Gray [[Paradise), James “Crabbe” Robinson [[The Very Best In You), and Deborah Cooper [[Change of Heart). Groove Line Records cut no corners when making sure that each and every one of our releases has the highest quality performance possible. Newly remastered from the original tapes and housed in a deluxe digipak adorned with Greg Porto’s iconic artwork throughout, including this release’s front cover. Reach for the Sky will lead Change lovers to paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    Description
    Edsel presents 'Change: Everything And More - The Complete Collection [[1980-2019)', the complete story of Change, the innovative Italian/American studio group that launched Luther Vandross' solo career with the Top 20 hits 'Searching' and 'The Glow Of Love'. This seven disc, 76-track collection features the group's seven albums from 1980-2018 and includes every single that made the pop, R&B, and dance charts all over the world including 'A Lover's Holiday', 'Paradise'. ''The Very Best In You'. the Jam & Lewis produced 'Change Of Heart' right up to last year's massive club smash 'Love 4 Love' remixed by Joey Negro. Three previously unreleased bonus remixes include a brand new extended dance mix of 'Let's Go Together' and the legendary lost Jim Burgess mix of 'Searching', especially reconstructed for this collection. Another six dance mixes make their CD debut here. 'Everything And More' features a 32-page booklet with rare photos, plus new interviews and quotes from those who helped define Change's biggest hits, including jocelyn Brown, Diva Gray, James "Crabbe" Robinson, and Deborah Cooper. Newly remastered and adorned with Greg Oorto's iconic artwork throughout 'Everything And More - The Complete Collection [[1980-2019)' will return Change fans to paradise.

Tracklist
    TBA

Amazon USA
    Available for pre-order soon:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YM3ZFY4/?tag=imwan-20

Amazon UK
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07YM3ZFY4/?tag=imwan-21

I love Change, but i already own 3 x 2cd compilations of their work as well as a few of their original albums so i am not sure if i am willing to pay out for this one, but it sure looks interesting. Thank you Eddie.

Tracklist for Change's Everything And More The Complete Collection:

[CD1]
    1. A Lover's Holiday [[A Jim Burgess Mix)
    2. It's A Girl's Affair
    3. Angel In My Pocket
    4. The Glow Of Love
    5. Searching
    6. The End
    7. It's A Girl's Affair [12" Mike Maurro Remix]
    8. The Glow Of Love [12" Long Version]
    9. Searching [12" A Jim Burgess Mix]

[CD2]
    1. Paradise
    2. Hold Tight
    3. Your Move
    4. Stop For Love
    5. On Top
    6. Heaven Of My Life
    7. Miracles
    8. Paradise [UK 12" Remix]
    9. Hold Tight [Long Version]

[CD3]
    1. The Very Best In You
    2. Hard Times [[It's Gonna Be Alright)
    3. Oh What A Night
    4. Promise Your Love
    5. Everything And More
    6. Sharing Your Love
    7. Take You To Heaven
    8. Keep On It
    9. You're My Number 1
    10. You're My Girl
    11. Oh What A Night [12" Extended Mix]
    12. Keep On It [Alternative Mix]

[CD4]
    1. Got To Get Up
    2. This Is Your Time
    3. Angel
    4. Magical Night
    5. Stay 'N Fit
    6. Tell Me Why
    7. You'll Never Realize
    8. Don't Wait Another Night
    9. Got To Get Up [12" Extended Mix]
    10. Magical Night [Single Mix]

[CD5]
    1. Say You Love Me Again
    2. Change Of Heart
    3. Warm
    4. True Love
    5. You Are My Melody
    6. Lovely Lady
    7. Got My Eyes On You
    8. It Burns Me Up
    9. Change Of Heart [12" Alternative Dance Version]

[CD6]
    1. Turn On Your Radio
    2. Let's Go Together
    3. Examination
    4. You'll Always Be Part Of Me
    5. Oh What A Feeling
    6. Mutual Attraction
    7. Love The Way You Love Me
    8. If You Want My Love
    9. Let's Go Together [[New Dance Mix)
    10. Mutual Attraction [[12" Nick Martinelli Remix)
    11. Oh What A Feeling [[UK 12" Paul Hardcastle Remix)
    12. Let's Go Together [[UK 12" Paul Hardcastle Remix)
    13. Mutual Attraction [[Instrumental Version)

[CD7]
    1. Hit Or Miss
    2. All My Life
    3. Love 4 Love
    4. Make Me [[Go Crazy)
    5. Friends
    6. Living Monday
    7. Living In Your Love
    8. How Will We
    9. Too Late
    10. Let's Go Together
    11. Hit Or Miss [[Figo Sound Alternative Full Mix)
    12. Love 4 Love [[Joey Negro Extended Mix)
    13. Make Me Go Crazy [[Opolopo Full Length Remix)
    14. Too Late [[Skalp and Davide Romani Good Vibes Extended Mix)
    15. Living Monday [[All Black Version)
    16. Hit Or Miss [[Soulpersona Raregroove Remix)

Didn't spot until tonight but Love 4 Love is very different to the original release. Searching, Oh what a feeling and Girls affair tracks are all missing? Replacement material is very good however. Apart from the price dropping over seven quid since I purchased, no complaints. Excellent sound quality and the material speaks for itself