[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson and Mark Bego Hit Barnes & Noble At LA’s Grove

Those lovely Payne sisters were there to greet Mary:

http://www.themacwire.com/mary-wilso...-at-las-grove/

So pleased so many people support Mary!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Her supporters are legion.....trust me!

Mary had a nice turn out of 97 fans and she spent time, took pics and was very generous with her time and smiles - everyone I spoke to loved it and her. She looked great!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    The manager said it was one of the best in store nights they ever had

THIS is a good move; let's hope there are more B&N events. Mary moves lots of books at these signings.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    Mary had a nice turn out of 97 fans and she spent time, took pics and was very generous with her time and smiles - everyone I spoke to loved it and her. She looked great!
    Great news; if she has a series of these events and sells that amount of books each time SG will get some good sales ranking numbers.

Trust you? I think not. I think i would put more trust in a poisonous snake.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Great news; if she has a series of these events and sells that amount of books each time SG will get some good sales ranking numbers.
    Her books are selling around the clock over the internet. Welcome to the 21st Century!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Trust you? I think not. I think i would put more trust in a poisonous snake.
    Then bite me! Either way I don't care what you think!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Luke I think it is fantastic that Mary has the support of so many peers in the industry. I esp liked the video message from Scherrie and Susaye wishing Mary luck on her Participation and dancing with the stars. Her recent pic with Lynda was nice too.

Then bite me! Either way I don't care what you think!
    With all the hatred and venom inside your soul i think it would be me who would end up being poisoned if i attempted to bite you, very tempting though it would be....

Scherrie Payne attends Mary Wilson's book signing in Los Angeles at the Grove.

Mary's new coffee table book "Supreme Glamour" presents her gown collection, showcasing thirty-two of the group’s most eye-catching gowns, meticulously reassembled and photographed on the Grammy Museum stage. Detailed captions accompany each photograph, providing information about the design, fabric, and embellishments of each ensemble, as well as the occasion on which each was first worn.

​"This project has been a labor of love for me, What we wore truly mattered" -Mary Wilson [[from the introduction to Supreme Glamour")

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post

Mary's new coffee table book "Supreme Glamour" presents her gown collection, showcasing thirty-two of the group’s most eye-catching gowns, meticulously reassembled and photographed on the Grammy Museum stage. Detailed captions accompany each photograph, providing information about the design, fabric, and embellishments of each ensemble, as well as the occasion on which each was first worn.

​"This project has been a labor of love for me, What we wore truly mattered" -Mary Wilson [[from the introduction to Supreme Glamour")
    Great photo, thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post

The Supremes! Would love to see Mary, Scherrie and Susaye reunite for a show or two. Great pic. Thanks Lakeside.

The Supremes! Would love to see Mary, Scherrie and Susaye reunite for a show or two. Great pic. Thanks Lakeside.
    Would you attend?

Her books are selling around the clock over the internet. Welcome to the 21st Century!
    Did you get your copy on the internet or at a book store?

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Would you attend?
    Yeah if I could.

Did you get your copy on the internet or at a book store?
    I have time to get my copies. No worries.

That would be a dream come true! Talk about talent! My fav grouping.

Would you attend?
    Ha ha ha. That is a good question, and we all know the answer to that one don't we?

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    That would be a dream come true! Talk about talent! My fav grouping.
    I agree. Mary, Scherrie and Susaye is my favorite Supremes lineup. Would love to see them sing together again. I still think the most cohesive and most talented lineup overall. It's just too bad they didn't have the hits the earlier lineups did, so I imagine there wouldn't be a lot of interest in the general public who would only be interested if Ross were part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    I agree. Mary, Scherrie and Susaye is my favorite Supremes lineup. Would love to see them sing together again. I still think the most cohesive and most talented lineup overall. It's just too bad they didn't have the hits the earlier lineups did, so I imagine there wouldn't be a lot of interest in the general public who would only be interested if Ross were part of it.
    In a sense, I didn't look at MSS as the Sups, but as a new group. When they released High Energy I was excited and proud of their new sound.

Mary, Scherrie and Susaye put the "Super" in "Super Supremes!" Those ladies could sing their you know what's off. I'd love to see them do a 12 -15 song concert....and let me pick the setlist! LOL!

Anyway, Mary's book is going gang busters and it will only do more once the holidays come around this year. I expect her to do quite a bit more television in between her concerts.

Hey Marv don’t be greedy lol!

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    This time that grouping might split $5000 if it were lucky! And Mary could have had $2 or 4 million, about $5 million in today’s dollars. Instead of small paying gigs and declining royalties

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Hey Marv don’t be greedy lol!
    It's my concert, I am the promoter and I have say so of what I want to hear! LOL! They are going to do those songs I want or else! LOL!

Anyway, Mary's book is going gang busters and it will only do more once the holidays come around this year. I expect her to do quite a bit more television in between her concerts.
    You peddle more BS that President Pus*y Grabber. The book is doing well but gangbusters would have it in the top 100 not setting at #11,889 on the Amazon book chart. You do such disservice to Mary with your exaggeratted cr*p.
    Product details -

Supreme Glamour Hardcover – Illustrated, September 17, 2019
    by Mary Wilson [[Author), Mark Bego [[Author), Whoopi Goldberg [[Foreword)

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    You peddle more BS that President Pus*y Grabber. The book is doing well but gangbusters would have it in the top 100 not setting at #11,889 on the Amazon book chart. You do such disservice to Mary with your exaggeratted cr*p.
    Product details -

Supreme Glamour Hardcover – Illustrated, September 17, 2019
    by Mary Wilson [[Author), Mark Bego [[Author), Whoopi Goldberg [[Foreword)

Dood must indeed use djt's pollsters! For reference to actual sales figures, click on the 'Best Sellers in Soul Music'. #1 is Morris Day print book @ #2,252, #2 is the same in audio book @ #4,038, and #3 is Booze & Vinyl: A Spirited Guide to Great Music and Mixed Drinks @ #9,850. Again, fact is these genre 'best seller' lists are bot-generated by Amazon to make any [[and I mean, ANY!) book seem to appear on A 'best seller' list. So with all the publicity, SG is trailing Booze & Vinyl. Like it or not.