[REMOVE ADS]

Wendy Williams Shocked that DWTS Sent Mary Wilson Home

She gives a good explanation too beginning at 4:00 in this video:

Interesting Marv! Well if drama is what they want, they kept Lamar. Interesting hypothesis on Wendy’s part.

let’s stop with the conspiracy theories. Mary was in the bottom two because she did not get enough votes. All the others that you feel should have been eliminated before her got their fans to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Interesting Marv! Well if drama is what they want, they kept Lamar. Interesting hypothesis on Wendy’s part.
    It makes sense too. I noticed just about everyone from Christy Brinkley "breaking her arm" and her daughter stepping in at the last minute, to that crying singer that was bullied for not being able to dance well made sure their "stories" got out there, while Mary talked about her children and her grandchildren, etc.

Wendy thinks the whole Christie Brinkley things was a set up to get her daughter on!!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Wendy thinks the whole Christie Brinkley things was a set up to get her daughter on!!
    She made me believe it too.

WGAF what this gas bag has to say about anything? Whatever she says is for ratings and nothing but. Talking about others drug use when she’s an addict herself???? That’s the very first NO NO “don’t pass judgement on others substance issues.” This trash bag is as fake as a $9 Chanel bag in Lowe Manhattan.

Wendy trashed Whitney Houston so it's a no no.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    She gives a good explanation too beginning at 4:00 in this video:

But she was a jerk until she favored Mary Wilson?

I take it you're not that familiar with Wendy. Wendy is a jerk! I've listened to her when she use to only be on the radio in New York going back 20 years ago. She is more into the hype and gossip than substance.

This comment is ever richer. LMAO Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

I agree Daddy. Dionne is a music legend. These reality shows are cheap [[no need for script writers,etc.) and in my opinion low-brow stuff. It does not take the use to talent to really participate in them. Dionne may have drawn some viewers to watch [[myself included) but she should not have done that show to begin with. Sone others are trying to lobby to get more of our music legends to participate other realities show such as "Dancing with the Stars" and I am against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Good one Roberta, lol

I gave the answer on another thread:
    Actually for those who want to know the rules were changed this year and it was the judges that made the elimination not the callers like they did it before.

https://m.eonline.com/au/news/107630...with-new-rules

She was in the bottom two and was not saved by the judges. It’s a pity that more people didn’t vote for her.

Quote Originally Posted by roberta75 View Post
    this comment is ever richer. Lmao hehehehehehehehehehehehe
    lolololololololololol he he he he he he he he he he he he he lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Oh wow. This is too funny! Thanks Roberta. Lol

Windbags dog their own holes

Well done Roberta

Come on out of that deep hole you have dug for yourself Marv. You will have to face the music sometime. Now that everyone knows what a two faced idiot you are perhaps we can get back to discussing the music on this forum rather than trashy reality shows. Have a nice day!

Well ... Wendy herself was shocked that her husband was having an affair, and her fans were shocked that she relapsed into substance abuse, and some viewers are shocked that she had plastic surgery, so there's that as well ...

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Well ... Wendy herself was shocked that her husband was having an affair, and her fans were shocked that she relapsed into substance abuse, and some viewers are shocked that she had plastic surgery, soi there's that as well ...
    I had never heard of this woman until a few weeks. I take it she is a kind of low brow Oprah or Ellen? She means absolutely nothing here in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I had never heard of this woman until a few weeks. I take it she is a kind of low brow Oprah or Ellen? She means absolutely nothing here in the UK.
    Perfectly stated! Popular, but waaayy low brow. The UK is missing nothing!