[REMOVE ADS]

Mary speaks out about DWTS elimination. Fans sad

You know, although I didn't want to see Mary leave the show. I was happy to see her kids, Pedro Jr., Turkessa and Anthony Babich were able to be there in person and cheer her on! I know Mary's kids and grandkids are very proud of her, so am I!

I got what I wanted from DWTS and that was to see Mary Wilson dancing on national television again like in the good old days!
    Last edited by marv2; 09-24-2019 at 08:08 PM.

That was great! Wendy Williams said on her show today that she was”shocked to see Mary eliminated...she was great last week and good this week but I think they eliminated her because they like the drama of Lemar!”

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    You know, although I didn't want to see Mary leave the show. I was happy to see her kids, Pedro Jr., Turkessa and Anthony Babich were able to be there in person and cheer her on! I know Mary's kids and grandkids are very proud of her, so am I!

I got what I wanted from DWTS and that was to see Mary Wilson dancing on national television again like in the good old days!
    Awwwwe....Thats real touching. I hope you tell Mary that next time you see her in concert. Shes gonna appreciate hearing those uplifting words directly from you to her.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    That was great! Wendy Williams said on her show today that she was”shocked to see Mary eliminated...she was great last week and good this week but I think they eliminated her because they like the drama of Lemar!”
    Oh that has to be it. What did the View ladies say? cause I know you watch Wendy and the View every day.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    DWTS lost credibility with a lot of people after last night.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    DWTS lost credibility with a lot of people after last night.
    LMAO. How manys a lot of people. 23, 137? heheheheheheheheheheheheheh. So this is your new line.

Luke and him - there’s lots to go around

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Luke and him - there’s lots to go around
    Its a real touching and real sweet
    relationship.

You do know the voters get to pick who stays and who goes, right? Y'all may be old but you aren't this naive, right?

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    You do know the voters get to pick who stays and who goes, right? Y'all may be old but you aren't this naive, right?

Right?
    Naive maybe. In denial most certainly. Had Mary progressed to the final this show would have been the best thing since sliced bread, but because she received the least number of votes it has lost a lot of credibility. You really are one ridiculous individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Naive maybe. In denial most certainly. Had Mary progressed to the final this show would have been the best thing since sliced bread, but because she received the least number of votes it has lost a lot of credibility. You really are one ridiculous individual.
    That's why people don't get that it's just a show. Mary is still a legend. This is just silly ranting about why she lost. She just didn't have enough votes.

Actually for those who want to know the rules were changed this year and it was the judges that made the elimination not the callers like they did it before.

https://m.eonline.com/au/news/107630...with-new-rules

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    Actually for those who want to know the rules were changed this year and it was the judges that made the elimination not the callers like they did it before.

https://m.eonline.com/au/news/107630...with-new-rules
    Why on earth would they do that though??? I did remember they had this big hullabaloo about it last year, I forgot what triggered it. They should change it back.