[REMOVE ADS]

Being a "Love Child" is a sad reality for many.

Living in Vancouver, Canada, near the downtown core, I often walk the back alley ways documenting graffiti, wall murals and messages of despair written on walls by the swelling number of homeless people there.

"Love Child a song by The Supremes from 1968 about a child born of a_______ grows up unwanted, a feeling I am sure we can all relate to."

This recent discovery, referencing Diana Ross and The Supremes "Love Child," startled me. Lack of self esteem is certainly one of the many factors which can bring a person down.Name:  DSC02730.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  98.4 KB Name:  diana-ross-and-the-supremes-love-child-2-ab.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  34.0 KB
    Last edited by Mark Desjardines; 09-22-2019 at 04:15 PM.

Wow Mark, that is quite a find. Thank you for sharing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Desjardines View Post
    Living in Vancouver, Canada, near the downtown core, I often walk the back alley ways documenting graffiti, wall murals and messages of despair written on walls by the swelling number of homeless people there.

"Love Child a song by The Supremes from 1968 about a child born of a_______ grows up unwanted, a feeling I am sure we can all relate to."

This recent discovery, referencing Diana Ross and The Supremes "Love Child," startled me. Lack of self esteem is certainly one of the many factors which can bring a person down.Name:  DSC02730.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  98.4 KB Name:  diana-ross-and-the-supremes-love-child-2-ab.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  34.0 KB
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  21.1 KB
    Yes. Vancouver and Victoria are really the only cities in Canada where people can live "outside" during the winter. The B.C. coast is the "California" of Canada, to where many homeless people migrate.

True but sadly every Canadian city over 50000 people has homeless people that stay through the winter; last winter on a cold bright winter day I found a man freezing to death in a parkade; it was -20 C and he only had a thin sleeping bag