[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson on KABC with George

Very nice indeed! Mary really on a roll!

She is bringing the Supremes legacy back and out front to the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    She is bringing the Supremes legacy back and out front to the masses.
    Notice how on much you hear “Mary Wilson” not “Mary Wilson of The Supremes”.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    I have been noticing that too.

I bet money they want her back at Cafe Carlyle. She is suppose to be in Detroit this month for the big Motown Anniversary celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I bet money they want her back at Cafe Carlyle. She is suppose to be in Detroit this month for the big Motown Anniversary celebration.
    Instead of betting money, why don't you use that money to buy a ticket and see her there this time? She did well the last two times. It is a wonderful venue, and she got nice reviews there last time performing.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Instead of betting money, why don't you use that money to buy a ticket and see her there this time? She did well the last two times. It is a wonderful venue, and she got nice reviews there last time performing.
    LMAO. Now we know that aint gonna happen.

Speaking of Detroit, I am leaving for Detroit tomorrow am....be great to be back home for a while. Going to visit the people who bought our house in Indian Village! Will Bring back great memories of night time backyard parties filled with Motown music. Can’t beat Detroit summer/Fall weather.

Speaking of Detroit, I am leaving for Detroit tomorrow am....be great to be back home for a while. Going to visit the people who bought our house in Indian Village! Will Bring back great memories of night time backyard parties filled with Motown music. Can’t beat Detroit summer/Fall weather.
    WOW! Have a real nic e time and thank you for sharing this real important news with us.
    May the good Lord deliver you that great summer/fall Detroit weather and grant you another encounter with Dr Martha Reeves at the Ren center.
    Last edited by Roberta75; 09-21-2019 at 03:50 PM.