[REMOVE ADS]

I'm Living In Shame - Cover by Michael Mustro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-bvEMxUt6A

Check out the two in the back. This is camp!

Wow! Just focusing on the performance and the music here [[the band sounds great)......not bad! I remember partying at the Limelight in the late 80, early 90s. The bathrooms were drug superstores! LOL! Thank you Reynoldo.

Quote Originally Posted by REYnoldo Chavez View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-bvEMxUt6A

Check out the two in the back. This is camp!

Thats too fabulous. I wish we had gayclubs in LA like the Limelight and the Ice Palace. My cousin Gustavo and his partner Stefan went to All of them when they lived in NY and that Michael Mustos a hoot and those ladies in the background actin out the song have me LOL.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

I thought that I had seen everything but I hadn't - till now!

Quote Originally Posted by copley View Post
    I thought that I had seen everything but I hadn't - till now!
    I'm friends with him of FB and he's so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Thats too fabulous. I wish we had gayclubs in LA like the Limelight and the Ice Palace. My cousin Gustavo and his partner Stefan went to All of them when they lived in NY and that Michael Mustos a hoot and those ladies in the background actin out the song have me LOL.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta
    MM is a friend on FB. He's is so funny. I love the part "came the telegram" and those two fell out!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Wow! Just focusing on the performance and the music here [[the band sounds great)......not bad! I remember partying at the Limelight in the late 80, early 90s. The bathrooms were drug superstores! LOL! Thank you Reynoldo.

The band is really good. The drummer is kicking it.