[REMOVE ADS]

For all you Mary Wilson fans in the UK....

It may be of interest to you to know that Mary Wilson will be the featured guest on Ken Bruce's Tracks of my Years segment on his radio 2 show Mon 16 - Fri 23 Sept.
    For those of you who don't know what this is i shall explain. Each week a guest picks 10 songs which have personal meaning to them whilst also discussing their career. Mary taped her spot during her recent visit to London.
    Each day from Mon through to Fri Mary will pick two songs that are close to her heart and will discuss the reasons behind her choices. Tracks of my years is usually broadcast sometime between 11am-11.15am on Ken's show which runs from 9.30am-12.00 noon Mon to Fri.
    Ken Bruce's long running radio show is the most listened to broadcast on UK radio drawing an average of 9 million listeners each day. Tracks of my years is one of the most popular slots on the show and anyone who is anyone has appeared on the show over the years.
    The show will also be available on the BBC I Player for those who are unable to listen to the live broadcast.

Thanks Bluebrock...love this segment of the show...this will be interesting.

I always try to catch the Popmaster Competition at 8.30.

Quote Originally Posted by mowsville View Post
    Thanks Bluebrock...love this segment of the show...this will be interesting.
    You are most welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    I always try to catch the Popmaster Competition at 8.30.
    It's at 10.30 actually, and i agree it is a great part of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    It's at 10.30 actually, and i agree it is a great part of the show.
    That's what I meant. Still trying to get 39 points, but sometimes I would need a "10 Years Out" t shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    That's what I meant. Still trying to get 39 points, but sometimes I would need a "10 Years Out" t shirt.
    I have got 39 points a couple of times, but usually i am late 20's. A lot depends upon the bonus questions.