[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson - Apollo Appearance CANCELLED !!

From Ticketmaster:
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-12 Tickets Supreme Glamour An Evening With Ms Mary Wilson - New York, NY at T.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  12.9 KB

Could you please tell Milven?

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Could you please tell Milven?
    Why would you ask someone to tell me that the show was cancelled when you and I were discussing the cancellation in another thread? For us to be discussing the cancellation, you should have presumed that I already knew about it and did not have to be told.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/000056F7CF6C6F4F

Many think it was cancelled because of poor ticket sales. You think it was cancelled because of a conflict of interest with DWTS.

Believe as you will.

She will be selling her book and her autograph the following day in a book store in NY Metro Area. If DWTS was causing a conflict of interest, she would have had to cancel that too. Just sayin'

The bookstore appearance should do well. But even with the lack of name recognition I would have thought an appearance at the Apollo would have done better.