[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson Visits KABC!!!

Thanks Marv! A busy lady these days. Seems very relaxed and excited at the same time.

She will also be on TMZ's show either tonight or tomorrow!

Attachment 16234

Those lucky guys!

Mary looks so young in this interview. Perhaps it's to do with her vibrant persona.
    Am i wrong in saying it appears Lady Di is not the only supreme lady who has lost a little weight recently.

Mary has turned in to the most appealing, attractive and stunning ambassador for her art - she is as effervescent as champagne and her world-wide following is growing each year - there are so many aspects to her these days - everyone in the business loves her! x

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    Mary looks so young in this interview. Perhaps it's to do with her vibrant persona.
    Am i wrong in saying it appears Lady Di is not the only supreme lady who has lost a little weight recently.
    It seems that all the lovely ladies of that generation are keeping their health and weight in check so that they can continue entertaining us. Mary does indeed look like she lost some weight. It may be a coincidence, but I recall Gladys losing weight when she was on DWTS. Speaking of Gladys, she has some advice for Mary's stint on DWTS.

"Just stay with it and listen to your partner. People don’t realize the time, effort and everything else you have to put in, especially for those of us who aren’t professional dancers and can hoof only a little bit. You’re going to be there six days a week for seven to 10 weeks and from first thing in the morning to seven at night. But I had a ball. And I will be there watching and cheering Mary on."
    gladys knight

I wonder if Berry Gordy and Smokey Robinson we be at one of the shows. I would bet that Claudette, Freda Payne and Martha may she at one of the shows.