[REMOVE ADS]

'Tina Turner Is Having the Time of Her Life'

this is good to know. enjoying these years of her life on her terms . she deserves it.

Thanks for sharing PNH. Indeed, it's good to know that Tina Turner is enjoying her "golden years" after everything she's been through.

Tina deserves all the happiness in the world-tina forever!!

A friend of mine who works in Zurich sees her shopping there from time to time.
    Seems she is living in a rented place from what I gather from the article. I always thought she make a lot of money from touring in the 80's and 90's.

She did but people don't get that not all the money goes to the artist. There's a band that has to get played, managers, assistants, promoters, etc. That was one reason Ike booked their shows so he can keep the lion's share. Tina did too once she went solo. She had enough money to have homes in London and France... and they pay the rent there so as long as they do that, it's their home.