[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson and Claudette Robinson @ Jackie Wilson Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony

Claudette Robinson and Mary Wilson Jackie Wilson Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony Sept 2019

Name:  Claudette Robinson and Mary Wilson Jackie Wilson Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony Sept 2019.jpg
Views: 1103
Size:  83.9 KB

Mary Wilson talks about attending Jackie Wilson's Star Ceremony outside the DWTS rehearsal studio in

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Mary Wilson talks about attending Jackie Wilson's Star Ceremony outside the DWTS rehearsal studio in

Thanks so much Marv! She always puts a smile on My face- damn she is looking good. Always so polite toThe “press”. I wish the Quintessential Supreme continued success.

Jackie Wilson - Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony - Live Stream

She was busy with multiple things and obviously a bit discombobulated as result. The fact that she even engaged the persistent reporter at all speaks well of her good nature. [[I'd have told him politely that I was busy and to f*** off.) More than once I've seen her patiently putting up with obnoxious fans in the same way.

I wonder how Flo would've dealt with these fans if she was alive today.

Quote Originally Posted by IMissFlo93 View Post
    I wonder how Flo would've dealt with these fans if she was alive today.
    I suggest that Flo was a bit more realistic of the whole stardom Supremes thing. In time, once she adjusted her life, I think she would have had a good handle on things. Didn’t Mary wrote something abt Flo dropping money out a window to the kids in the early days. She would have been a great comedian. Flo seemed down to earth but things got in the way. Hope this makes senses. Mary has always been fan friendly almost to an fault.

I saw Mary sit for hours signing autographs and speaking to each person that came up to her at King O'Rourke's on Long Island in the summer of 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Thanks so much Marv! She always puts a smile on My face- damn she is looking good. Always so polite toThe “press”. I wish the Quintessential Supreme continued success.
    Did you notice Billy Griffin of the Miracles and Ray Parker Jr sitting behind that stage/platform?

I saw Billy. Berry sure has his mojo going. Good genes for sure. I been throwing away a bunch of old 70’s Sups newspaper articles as I simplifying things. They sure were popular w the press.Please note these articles were not originating from Motown for advertising, but just newspaper articles for the general public.

I saw Billy. Berry sure has his mojo going. Good genes for sure. I been throwing away a bunch of old 70’s Sups newspaper articles as I simplifying things. They sure were popular w the press.Please note these articles were not originating from Motown for advertising, but just newspaper articles for the general public.
    There is a guy that scans and posts those old articles on the internet. On facebook I think.

I was surprised to see Marshall of the Chi-Lites. I was disappointed that Jackie Wilson's youngest son who is also a singer and looks like his spitting image was not there.

Marv if u ever find that guy on Facebook please let me know. If he has the same articles as I do I can toss these out as I enter my minimalistic stage lol.

Marv if u ever find that guy on Facebook please let me know. If he has the same articles as I do I can toss these out as I enter my minimalistic stage lol.
    I will send you his info.

I received your message. Thanks!