[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Gene Cornish of The Rascals has Written a Book!!

Hi to all Rascals fans out there! Big news! Gene has written a book. It's called Good Lovin': My Life as a Rascal.

He made the formal announcement on his Facebook wall yesterday afternoon. I am enclosing the link to Amazon where it can be purchased. The price is not bad for 532 pages!!!! That book is thick! I should be getting mine tomorrow. Gene says that he writes about his life from birth until now, but more specifically about his tenure with The Rascals. BTW, Felix Cavaliere wrote the forward to the book. Stephen Miller, the co-author says that Felix's comments are very positive.

Gene tells of The Rascals meteoric rise. He shares his story of fame, stardom, despair and tribulation after the group's devastating fall. I can't wait til tomorrow. I know I'll be busy all weekend not being able to put the book down! You shouldn't have to put the link in your browser. Happy reading!!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/108889769X?pf_rd_p=183f5289-9dc0-416f-942ee8f213ef368b&pf_rd_r=CK2C6HYBR6SNK9DJBJ58&fbcl id=IwAR2UzOYH96EJQmsuEEMHaoDnH5s9mnJVFoWdTO3IB-SgLdep7jQIQVuyx00
    Last edited by RTA6226; 09-06-2019 at 01:01 AM.

RTA, thanks for the heads up. Big, big fan of the group and I jusr ordered the book. Does anyone know if this is the only book by a member of the group?

Quote Originally Posted by mr_june View Post
    RTA, thanks for the heads up. Big, big fan of the group and I jusr ordered the book. Does anyone know if this is the only book by a member of the group?
    Thanks Mr. June. I'm on page three hundred something of the book. Boy it's a juicy one, especially after the Search and Nearness lp made it's run. Yes, this is the only book by a member of the group. Felix is working on a book, but I have heard nothing as to when it will be coming out. I'm like you. I'm a HUGE fan. I think I've mentioned on this Forum before that the Rascals and the 5th Dimension are my favorite groups. Let us know what you think of the book once you get it and read it. I swear, I can't put it down!!!