Since our girl is attracting attention on the charts and on here as well, let's keep it going!!! When you have been around as long as she has, there are of course lots of "best of" collections. So in my rotation in my car today [[remember I am the one who still managed to find a 2019 car with a CD player!!!!) a collection of hers came around that I would highly recommend.

It is called The Real Dionne Warwick and it is a very reasonably priced 3 CD/49 track collection on Sony Music Group. Now first of all, it is all Arista material, so if you are one of those fans who preferred her Scepter years, you might not enjoy this as much.

But for us Aristacrats [[I just made that one up!!!!) it is a great collection because it features cuts from every album she did for that label. And even though some folks don't like this, they are all scrambled up as opposed to being in chronological order. So if you just stick the CD in your player and listen while you are doing whatever without looking at the packaging, you will be surprised with each track that comes along because they are not in any order.

Of course with "only" 49 tracks to select from a dozen or so albums, not all of your favorites have made the cut. But it is still a pleasant collection, even if you already had 10-12 copies of some of the songs, as I do in some cases.