[REMOVE ADS]

cindy birdsong contact

Hello motown forum, I am a reporter for the NY Times seeking to contact CindyBirdsong. I'm doing a piece on the Supremes, and if it turns out she is in need, I think the article could help. Someone on the forum gave an address for her in Long Beach, CA, but there is no such address. Ms Birdsong's husband says he is not a caregiver, so he does not appear to be the right route. All information urgently welcome, including how to contact Ms Birdsong's song David Hewlett... Cordially cpetkanas

Quote Originally Posted by cpetkanas View Post
    Hello motown forum, I am a reporter for the NY Times seeking to contact CindyBirdsong. I'm doing a piece on the Supremes, and if it turns out she is in need, I think the article could help. Someone on the forum gave an address for her in Long Beach, CA, but there is no such address. Ms Birdsong's husband says he is not a caregiver, so he does not appear to be the right route. All information urgently welcome, including how to contact Ms Birdsong's song David Hewlett... Cordially cpetkanas
    Wouldnt Miss Birdsongs EX husband be able to give you her sons contact info. I mean he is his Dad and would have that info. Im real suprised a reporter from the NY times didnt think of that.

there are many people in the Supremes/Entertainment circle that know exactly where Cindy is and her condition.....the are honoring her right to privacy. I am among those who would love to know the current details of life for this beautiful woman who brought softness and a warm smile to everyone, everywhere.....but I also let that love be strong enough to honor her right to personal privacy.... may God Bless Cindy everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by gman View Post
    there are many people in the Supremes/Entertainment circle that know exactly where Cindy is and her condition.....the are honoring her right to privacy. I am among those who would love to know the current details of life for this beautiful woman who brought softness and a warm smile to everyone, everywhere.....but I also let that love be strong enough to honor her right to personal privacy.... may God Bless Cindy everyday!
    A facebook friend had been to see Diana in Atlantic City last month and she did a Q+A segment. He said that a fan ask Diana about a Supremes reunion and she said NO and added that Cindy isnt well enough. When the fan asked what was wrong with Cindy, Diana responded that it was personal and she wasnt gonna talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    A facebook friend had been to see Diana in Atlantic City last month and she did a Q+A segment. He said that a fan ask Diana about a Supremes reunion and she said NO and added that Cindy isnt well enough. When the fan asked what was wrong with Cindy, Diana responded that it was personal and she wasnt gonna talk about it.
    And i think we should all leave it at that. Details of Cindy's illness are no-ones business except her families. We should respect their wishes and not intrude any further unless the family decides to make a statement on the subject. Let us all remember Cindy in her beautiful prime and send her our love and prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I agree that Cindy's privacy should be respected. I don't know with this so-called reporter would have to resort to a fan board to try and contact her. I don't see any Pulitzer Prize in the future for this person.