[REMOVE ADS]

Eddie Money Is Very Ill

Prayers for my L.I. homie and a great rocker, Eddie Money:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cele...Mgd?li=BBnb7Kz

Very very underrated artist. He clearly loves being a singer. Hate to hear about his diagnosis.

Gosh, hadn't heard this. It really sounds dire as it seems to have already spread. It seems all we can do is pray for Eddie.

I met him once at a fast food place on the Island. A very cool dude.

So sorry to hear this....always loved his song with Ronnie. I hadn't seen a pic
    of him in a number of years and the pic of him in the article was a shocker. Mets
    to the liver and stomach not good news. Wishing him the best.

This one is a perennial favorite of mine. Every since I first heard it in the summer of 1978:

Last edited by marv2; 08-24-2019 at 11:00 PM.

Oh No! I'm sorry to hear that Eddie Money is sick and I hope that he can make a full recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    Oh No! I'm sorry to hear that Eddie Money is sick and I hope that he can make a full recovery.
    Prayers for Eddie.