[REMOVE ADS]

Billy Porter Breaks Down His "Fabulous" Diana Ross Look in the Pose Season 2 Finale

Is anyone else in love with this show? Diana’s songs are featured in many episodes during the ballroom scenes and she is glorified in name and in influence by so many of the mothers and children!

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/billy-porter-pose-season-2-finale-interview/amp

OMG im so happy somebody else watching this show Pose. My nephew and his husband turned me onto it last winter and im hooked. Love it love it love it. Im inlove with Blanca and Elektra and Pray Tell.

fondly,

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    OMG im so happy somebody else watching this show Pose. My nephew and his husband turned me onto it last winter and im hooked. Love it love it love it. Im inlove with Blanca and Elektra and Pray Tell.

fondly,

Roberta
    Amen Miss Roberta! It gives me all the feels!!!

I've been watching on-and-off, more due to time constraints than anything else. It is a wonderful series and I as well am loving it. I can't wait to get to this episode! Those of us of a more vintage age will also remember Ms. Octavia Saint-Laurent's being influenced by Diana - anybody getting the reference?

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    I've been watching on-and-off, more due to time constraints than anything else. It is a wonderful series and I as well am loving it. I can't wait to get to this episode! Those of us of a more vintage age will also remember Ms. Octavia Saint-Laurent's being influenced by Diana - anybody getting the reference?
    Of course I remember Miss Sain't-Laurent - those "houses" had some really incredible "ladies" [[and still do...if you can find them).

In an early episode, Pray [[Porter) tells the queens NOT to waste his time unless they come serving "Diana f*cking Ross" - love it!

Also, a recent either Spotify or Billboard piece ranked some of the tunes from the series and I believe I counted these from DR:

"The Boss"
    "Love Hangover"
    "I'm Coming Out"
    "It's My House"
    "Swept Away"

If anyone can recall any others, I'm all ears!

Here's a nice playlist of the songs featured on "Pose":

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis..._WycjFOHuDH4Tr

Love it and cant wait for season 3 to start!

This show is EVERYTHING. It's such an affirmation in these dreadful times. The cast is so relatable to me as a gay Black man of a certain age in NYC. It's particularly nice to see Dominique Jackson get some shine, since I've known her for years. And, yes, the music is fire!

Quote Originally Posted by jack020 View Post
    Porter is really highly impressive in interviews. Loved reading this one - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by annettewainwright View Post
    Of course I remember Miss Sain't-Laurent - those "houses" had some really incredible "ladies" [[and still do...if you can find them).

In an early episode, Pray [[Porter) tells the queens NOT to waste his time unless they come serving "Diana f*cking Ross" - love it!

Also, a recent either Spotify or Billboard piece ranked some of the tunes from the series and I believe I counted these from DR:

"The Boss"
    "Love Hangover"
    "I'm Coming Out"
    "It's My House"
    "Swept Away"

If anyone can recall any others, I'm all ears!
    Miss Octavia was, for me, the most real of the real. Glad to see her remembered.