[REMOVE ADS]

Lynda Carter on Motown

I just learned that actress Lynda Carter recorded for Motown. Anyone have any info?

I believe it was on Motown UK, but still Motown, true.

However, a track of hers can be found on the eleventh Volume of Tamla-Motown UK's Chartbusters series.

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Motown-Chartbusters-Volume-11/release/2481659

The B-side

Although these two sides were not issued in the US, according to the Seabear site they were intended for release as Motown M1480.

She released one single here, which she toured to promote. My mum and dad took me to see her at Bradford Alhambra I think, because I loved Wonder Woman.

She had a very pretty voice but disappointed the small crowd at the stage door, myself included, by not coming out to sign programmes etc.

Saw her again years later in Chicago in the West End. And bizarrely, this week on The Dick Emery [[UK Comedian) Show which I bought on DVD!

I missed her 70s album getting a re-issue which was a shame. Maybe it will get re-issued with the Motown tracks.