[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Rhonda and her son went to Janets show in Vegas the next night.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Mrs. Jackson looks like she is thinking, "Oh God, the agony of it all! Please make this woman go away from me......."! LOL!!!
    She had two strokes next year. Jesus Christ Lielac. You’re insufferable.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Rhonda and her son went to Janets show in Vegas the next night.
    Boy Miss Roberta. She sure looks upset about being with some of the Ross family. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by annettewainwright View Post
    Boy Miss Roberta. She sure looks upset about being with some of the Ross family. Lol!
    Yep. Its a real shame how Michaels mom snd sister seem to be annoyed by the Ross family LOL, BTW.....Diana Ross visits Katherine Jackson about 2 or 3 times a year st het home in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Yep. Its a real shame how Michaels mom snd sister seem to be annoyed by the Ross family LOL, BTW.....Diana Ross visits Katherine Jackson about 2 or 3 times a year st het home in LA.
    Facts. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    I could never listen to that song again. It was written by R. Kelly who allegedly wrote it for one of his teenage girlfriends after she caught a disease from him, I think...
    I never knew that. I wish i still didn't know that.

You Are Not Alone is such a great song. Too bad who wrote it. Many of these celebrity types are so screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post

Nope you guys it was actually a concert in Vegas. Sorry to disappoint but it was real. Diana always does a good job with "You Are Not Alone". Does anyone know if that is Rebe next to Katherine ?
    Thank you for showing this vantage point. I must admit that Katherine looked completely non-plussed in the first video. Now that I see all of those horrible people with their phone cameras right in her face I know why. Ross meant well but Katherine abhors that kind of attention. And the hard truth is she has ALWAYS been ambivalent about Ross. It would have been kinder and more thoughtful to acknowledge her from the stage rather than make her part of the act.

While I can't pretend to know anything about their relationship. I can only say what I've witnessed. Since 1982, Mrs Jackson has attended at least 3 Diana Ross shows where I was also in attendance. I assume there have been others and I'm guessing she wasn't forced against her will. I witnessed Mrs Jackson getting special backstage treatment from Miss Ross and what seemed to be a genuine warmth between them. Diana also made sure that she had a lot of time alone with Mrs Jackson.
    As for the the above video, considering her age, health and the fact that she was listening to a tribute to her deceased son, does anyone expect her to be smiling, laughing and dancing in her wheel chair?

Quote Originally Posted by George Solomon View Post
    While I can't pretend to know anything about their relationship. I can only say what I've witnessed. Since 1982, Mrs Jackson has attended at least 3 Diana Ross shows where I was also in attendance. I assume there have been others and I'm guessing she wasn't forced against her will. I witnessed Mrs Jackson getting special backstage treatment from Miss Ross and what seemed to be a genuine warmth between them. Diana also made sure that she had a lot of time alone with Mrs Jackson.
    As for the the above video, considering her age, health and the fact that she was listening to a tribute to her deceased son, does anyone expect her to be smiling, laughing and dancing in her wheel chair?
    Well said George. Thank you.

Fondly,

Roberta

Thank you so much George for your input.

I couldn't have put it better myself George. You and i both know that Miss Ross has maintained regular contact with Mrs Jackson. I distinctly recall Mrs Jackson attending a Diana concert in the 1990's when she enjoyed much better health. There was an obvious warmth and mutual respect between the two ladies. Hopefully the individual who posted the disrespectful comments [[you know who you are) will show a little more respect in the future, but i suspect that is asking too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I couldn't have put it better myself George. You and i both know that Miss Ross has maintained regular contact with Mrs Jackson. I distinctly recall Mrs Jackson attending a Diana concert in the 1990's when she enjoyed much better health. There was an obvious warmth and mutual respect between the two ladies. Hopefully the individual who posted the disrespectful comments [[you know who you are) will show a little more respect in the future, but i suspect that is asking too much.
    Thank you George and Blue. As many of us know [[casual readers and old and new members), this person has said, on these very boards, that he will not stop until Miss Ross is no longer with us. Very disturbing.

There is something else regarding Katherine that has not been mentioned. Besides her health issues, besides having to bury her child- the hardest thing any parent would have to do, she is dealing with “ leaving Neverland “. Something like that has got to be extremely difficult. I saw other videos. Diana spoke more about Katherine once she got back on stage. Diana was letting her know that she supports her and that she is not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    There is something else regarding Katherine that has not been mentioned. Besides her health issues, besides having to bury her child- the hardest thing any parent would have to do, she is dealing with “ leaving Neverland “. Something like that has got to be extremely difficult. I saw other videos. Diana spoke more about Katherine once she got back on stage. Diana was letting her know that she supports her and that she is not alone.
    This lady has already been to hell and back.
    No-one but no-one knows how hellish it is to bury ones own child unless you have experienced that living nightmare. I would not wish that on my own worst enemy.
    Mrs Jackson attended the concert because she wished to attend it. The very fact that she was there speaks volumes for her respect for Diana.
    Anyone trying to make a joke out of this at Diana's expense is also mocking Mrs Jackson. For heavens sake show some respect!

I've thanked you before for your work on the wonderful releases with which you have been involved, and today with regret I thank you for a sensible response in reaction to hateful comments by the worst among us. Best to you always, George, and we are all in debt to you for all the superb Supremes sets.

Michael and R. Kelly are both pedophiles. It must be painful for Mrs. Jackson to hear this song. At the very least, Miss Ross was able to alleviate that association and make the song her own.

This is when you drop the mic !!

Very telling that George Solomon, who obviously has some connections, says he does not know the relationship and Marv , who has little more than a big mouth and a wide waist, says he does know and knows everything.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    Doxing people is uncool. I’m no site admin but we shouldn’t be doing that.
    It’s not doxing because said individual shared the situation publicly online.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMotownManiac View Post
    It’s not doxing because said individual shared the situation publicly online.
    Did Marv2 use his real name? Show me where. He was doxxed in this thread when his real name was posted. I have no love for his views or tactics, but if we start doxxing people this site’s days are numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    Did Marv2 use his real name? Show me where. He was doxxed in this thread when his real name was posted. I have no love for his views or tactics, but if we start doxxing people this site’s days are numbered.
    Give it a rest. He’s posted photos of himself on these forums [[at funerals - how morbid!).

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Very telling that George Solomon, who obviously has some connections, says he does not know the relationship and Marv , who has little more than a big mouth and a wide waist, says he does know and knows everything.
    There's that, plus a lot of misinformation otherwise in other threads - also having been corrected by Ralph T recently. There's real info [[thanks, George and Ralph!) and fake info, made up and/or excavated from discredited on-line sources.

*eye roll*

some of you folks...

If Marv were not here to be the villain and revile Ross we'd be bored to tears talking about how fabulous she looks/sounds/acts/is.

And poor Mary wouldn't be mentioned at all...ever!

Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    *eye roll*

some of you folks...

If Marv were not here to be the villain and revile Ross we'd be bored to tears talking about how fabulous she looks/sounds/acts/is.

And poor Mary wouldn't be mentioned at all...ever!

Count your blessings!
    And Marv and "Luke" wouldn't have their 1:1 chats about how the sun rises every time Mary takes a breath!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I never knew that. I wish i still didn't know that.
    I got that from the Surviving R. Kelly doc.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Thank you for showing this vantage point. I must admit that Katherine looked completely non-plussed in the first video. Now that I see all of those horrible people with their phone cameras right in her face I know why. Ross meant well but Katherine abhors that kind of attention. And the hard truth is she has ALWAYS been ambivalent about Ross. It would have been kinder and more thoughtful to acknowledge her from the stage rather than make her part of the act.
    You are welcome....... sometimes you have see things from a different perspective.

Yes that's Rebee next to Ms. Jackson

Good God. Can't you see she's not well.