[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Diana Ross / Kathrine Jackson

This brings tears to my eyes! So beautiful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1RCmAjD..._web_copy_link

Mrs. Jackson does not look too happy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    This brings tears to my eyes! So beautiful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1RCmAjD..._web_copy_link
    Lovely; that's our girl!

OMG ...loved Mrs. Jackson grabbing Diana's hand and trying to sing the lyrics as well.

Diana Ross looked 40 last night in Vegas.

A Facebook friend took these at the Wynn this week. Darn she look great.

Random observation: Some people hate Diana Ross so much that if Jesus Christ himself descended and proclaimed his love for her, they'd convert to Islam.

She looks absolutely miserable like she does not want to be there, but as usual, Diana Ross is completely oblivious to the feelings of others........!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Mrs. Jackson does not look too happy at all.
    Just go away and roll around in your gutter of negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    Random observation: Some people hate Diana Ross so much that if Jesus Christ himself descended and proclaimed his love for her, they'd convert to Islam.
    You just made me snort beer. WORTH IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Just go away and roll around in your gutter of negativity.
    So Jesus said to them, for a little while longer the Light is among you. Walk while you have the Light, so that darkness will not overtake you; he who walks in the darkness does not know where he goes.

Love one another!

She looks absolutely miserable like she does not want to be there, but as usual, Diana Ross is completely oblivious to the feelings of others........!
    Believe me if she didn’t want to be there. She would not have went to a Diana Ross concert! Smdh

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Believe me if she didn’t want to be there. She would not have went to a Diana Ross concert! Smdh
    That was not a Diana Ross concert. Diana and her band illegally trespassed Katherine's property and climbed in through a window and started singing to her just to annoy her. The nerve of that woman!

Quote Originally Posted by floyjoy678 View Post
    That was not a Diana Ross concert. Diana and her band illegally trespassed Katherine's property and climbed in through a window and started singing to her just to annoy her. The nerve of that woman!
    Lol lol lol 😂

So Jesus said to them, for a little while longer the Light is among you. Walk while you have the Light, so that darkness will not overtake you; he who walks in the darkness does not know where he goes.
    Both beautiful and appropriate. Thanks so much. A nice sign-off for my evening.

A Facebook friend took these at the Wynn this week. Darn she look great.
    Thanks for sharing Roberta, she does look good. I saw her and Rhonda about a month ago and I was like WOW !!!

It is now clear that she will stoop to anything to get publicity . Po Diane.
    Last edited by marv2; 08-17-2019 at 10:17 PM.

OMG, that was a hilarious observation! Kudos...

Apparently security gave Marv’s camera to Katherine Jackson when they confiscated it

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Apparently security gave Marv’s camera to Katherine Jackson when they confiscated it
    Hehehehehehehe lol!

Lmao. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Amen my dear Aaaaaamen.

These words from the good book of Psalm are real relevant about him as well.

His mouth is full of cursing, deceit, and violence; trouble and malice are under his tongue.

You have certainly got your claws out today haven't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    You have certainly got your claws out today haven't you?
    Imagine the good things 'they' could do with their time instead of being malcontent. Some people realize too late in life [[and some, never) that happiness can be found in helping those less fortunate. Oh well ... I hope you have something weekend-y, family/friend-oriented and country-ish planned!

Nope you guys it was actually a concert in Vegas. Sorry to disappoint but it was real. Diana always does a good job with "You Are Not Alone". Does anyone know if that is Rebe next to Katherine ?

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Imagine the good things 'they' could do with their time instead of being malcontent. Some people realize too late in life [[and some, never) that happiness can be found in helping those less fortunate. Oh well ... I hope you have something weekend-y, family/friend-oriented and country-ish planned!
    Hate tend to consume everything.

I did indeed. Enjoyed a lovely meal out in the countryside with my parents, daughter and two granddaughters. Perhaps one of the reasons why a certain member here is so bitter and twisted is because he does not have children and grandchildren to bring love and happiness to his sad and lonely existence. I truly pity him and hope he may one day find inner peace and contentment.

I did indeed. Enjoyed a lovely meal out in the countryside with my parents, daughter and two granddaughters. Perhaps one of the reasons why a certain member here is so bitter and twisted is because he does not have children and grandchildren to bring love and happiness to his sad and lonely existence. I truly pity him and hope he may one day find inner peace and contentment.
    Timely quote from this weekend's New York Times:

"Recently, someone lied about me on social media and I decided not to reply. “Never wrestle with a pig,” as George Bernard Shaw said. “You both get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.” And one of the best ways to make a point is to ignore someone begging for attention. Thanks, Michelle Obama, for this timely lesson; most people who read her book “Becoming” probably missed that she subtly threw shade this way."

I could never listen to that song again. It was written by R. Kelly who allegedly wrote it for one of his teenage girlfriends after she caught a disease from him, I think...

Quote Originally Posted by annettewainwright View Post
    Timely quote from this weekend's New York Times:

"Recently, someone lied about me on social media and I decided not to reply. “Never wrestle with a pig,” as George Bernard Shaw said. “You both get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.” And one of the best ways to make a point is to ignore someone begging for attention. Thanks, Michelle Obama, for this timely lesson; most people who read her book “Becoming” probably missed that she subtly threw shade this way."
    I love that quote.....I will have to remember that.

Sounds more like La Mare Wilson. Geez, did Queen Marvin “LIElac” Davis ever diss DianA before she booted her out of her concert in Denver in 1984?
    OMG who gets thrown out of a concert unless unless your a complete idiot.

Doxing people is uncool. I’m no site admin but we shouldn’t be doing that.

Doxing people is uncool. I’m no site admin but we shouldn’t be doing that.
    Is it doxxing if it's been public knowledge for 35 years? It's one of THE most legendary Motown fandom stories out there!

Is it doxxing if it's been public knowledge for 35 years? It's one of THE most legendary Motown fandom stories out there!
    Doesn’t matter. Doxing is uncool and kills internet fora. I would not want to be doxed no matter how famous or infamous.

Doesn’t matter. Doxing is uncool and kills internet fora. I would not want to be doxed no matter how famous or infamous.
    I’ll remember that the next time come across a Nazi on one of my message boards.

I’ll remember that the next time come across a Nazi on one of my message boards.
    Nice false equivalency there.

Nice false equivalency there.
    Look - I think we are all tired of this person who seems to have some power over or dirt on the moderators. Someone who’s made it their life mission to destroy and actually wish death on a freaking celebrity - arguably the most famous and well known figure to come out of Detroit/Motown should be the one getting doxxed and eventually banned from “Soulful Detroit”. We are also not interested in jumping on the forum every time said celebrity’s former backup singer takes a breath! Hence why I’m trying to read the other forums more than this dumpster fire about DRATS!

Great to hear as usual, my deserving friend! I agree with the latter part of your post as well, but can add that sometimes someone [[such as myself!) is without family but finds an in-need population and/or social cause to align with and though that certainly cuts into one's free time it creates a whole new world of positive experience.

It seems Ralph has made it very clear he doesn’t want to hear about the B.S. that goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by zani57 View Post
    It seems Ralph has made it very clear he doesn’t want to hear about the B.S. that goes on.
    Then perhaps that person can stop posting "B.S." about "D.R".

Great to hear as usual, my deserving friend! I agree with the latter part of your post as well, but can add that sometimes someone [[such as myself!) is without family but finds an in-need population and/or social cause to align with and though that certainly cuts into one's free time it creates a whole new world of positive experience.
    I fully concur.
    I have worked in therapy for over 30 years and can usually recognise the signs of unhappiness and unfulfillment that can destroy the human soul. I will say no more except to say that help is available to that person.

Did Katherine even know where she was at? From the looks of things, she did not.

Pardon my ignorance but whats doxing mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    Did Katherine even know where she was at? From the looks of things, she did not.
    She is 89 and in a wheelchair. Looked the same at Janet's show as well this weekend. Maybe she wasn't too happy about seeing her own daughter either.

Pardon my ignorance but whats doxing mean?
    Basically calling someone out by name online when they act like an a**hole. It's becoming increasingly common with white supremacists and other hate groups who post online. People will dig up their picture, name, address, etc. and make it public so that they can be shamed. I used that as an example earlier [[kidding of course) when i was accused of doing it to someone who has never really concealed their online identity regarding an incident that happened thirty years ago and was made aware to many of us old time Motown and Supremes fans.

Doxing means publishing someone’s real identity or private information as a way to harm and embarrass someone. Doxing is vicious.
    Last edited by Circa 1824; 08-18-2019 at 06:04 PM.

Doxing means publishing someone’s identity or private information as a way to harm and embarrass someone. Doxing is vicious.
    Okay thanks.

Doxing means publishing someone’s real identity or private information as a way to harm and embarrass someone. Doxing is vicious.
    None of which happened in this case - just something cooked up by another of this person’s apologists it seems. Real doxxing IS necessary when it comes to racists, pedophiles, and other online trash.

None of which happened in this case - just something cooked up by another of this person’s apologists it seems. Real doxxing IS necessary when it comes to racists, pedophiles, and other online trash.
    Thanks I understand now !!! WOW !!! unreal.

Mrs. Jackson looks like she is thinking, "Oh God, the agony of it all! Please make this woman go away from me......."! LOL!!!