[REMOVE ADS]

This behavior is just plain sad....and it's at all levels.

Yes. And all music types, etc. An opera semi-fan, gotta admit I'm disappointed in Domingo. But ... not shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Yes. And all music types, etc. An opera semi-fan, gotta admit I'm disappointed in Domingo. But ... not shocked.
    Like you, disappointed...but not surprised. It's pervasive in all genre's.

And, James Levine's career [[orchestra conductor Metropolitan Opera) went down in
    flames.

https://www.crainscleveland.com/arts-entertainment/cleveland-orchestra-fires-two-men-accused-sexual-misconduct

https://people.com/crime/david-daniels-scott-walters-arrested-sexual-assault-charges/
    Last edited by lakeside; 08-13-2019 at 10:50 PM.

Not good. I am a huge fan of opera and have seen Domingo live on three occasions and have been spellbound each time. I heard these rumours earlier in the year and am surprised it has taken so long to become public knowledge. I do believe the evidence is overwhelming and it sounds like this will signal the end of his career although he was planning to retire anyhow when he reached 80.

No doubt in his own mind he won't have done anything wrong.

Not shocked how many musical artists got away with sexual assault and harassment. It hurts but it's not shocking.