[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    A step, or leap, or marathon, beyond strange. Ever hear anyone [[sane) say 'Can't stand that Stubbs guy but I LOVE the Tops. That Lawrence Payton, man, he could sure sing background!'
    That’s what I am saying! Makes no since to me! Or how about. I love Gladys Knight and the Pips but don’t like the lead singer! The Pips sure could harmonize and dance. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    That’s what I am saying! Makes no since to me! Or how about. I love Gladys Knight and the Pips but don’t like the lead singer! The Pips sure could harmonize and dance. Lol
    But when your heads all messed up, all you hear is oohs and aahs so it’s easy

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    YES!! If it weren't for that da*ned Gordy guy it would have been William Guest and the Pips!

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    But when your heads all messed up, all you hear is oohs and aahs so it’s easy
    Does it seem like maybe the only 'interest' in Motown music that some of 'us' have is that of denigrating one particular Motown superstar? Perhaps they are at home rocking out to Helen Reddy and The Archies whilst concocting new conspiracies to share with us.

YES!! If it weren't for that da*ned Gordy guy it would have been William Guest and the Pips!
    Too funny. Lol lol 😂

Does it seem like maybe the only 'interest' in Motown music that some of 'us' have is that of denigrating one particular Motown superstar?
    Hasn't that been obvious for quite some time? I really wish people would lay off Barrett Strong.