[REMOVE ADS]

New Clip for Hitsville the Making of Motown.

Diana seems to be prominently featured. Love it !

As usual too much Diana. Needs the actual Soulful artists like Jimmy RUFFIN, Four Tops, David Ruffin.

Showtime wants a mainstream audience, not minute detail devotees [[who probably don't even have Showtime) the entire two hours should be Diana Ross!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    Showtime wants a mainstream audience, not minute detail devotees [[who probably don't even have Showtime) the entire two hours should be Diana Ross!
    I so agree. 💯💯

All of these are exciting.

If we are going to feature the less known artists, we are talking podcasts and low cost ventures.
    Last edited by jobeterob; 08-13-2019 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    All of these are exciting.
    Indeed! The fact color footage exists of the Red Skelton Show appearance makes me wonder what else is in the Motown film archives.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    Indeed! The fact color footage exists of the Red Skelton Show appearance makes me wonder what else is in the Motown film archives.
    You know I was wondering why that clip looked so vibrant in this new trailer. Until you mentioned it, I didn't realize that I've only seen it in black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    You know I was wondering why that clip looked so vibrant in this new trailer. Until you mentioned it, I didn't realize that I've only seen it in black and white.
    The very same thing didn't hit me either, until I read your post, Reese.

WOW, is all I can say....can't wait to see this!
    Darin

Excited! This, the gown book from Mary - great 60th souvenirs!

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    And the Sammy Davis Show was also in color. I'd love to see the Andrews Sisters/Supremes segment in crisp color

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    And the Sammy Davis Show was also in color. I'd love to see the Andrews Sisters/Supremes segment in crisp color
    That would be nice to see. I would also like to see the finale of this show. Every copy I've seen always ends with the Supremes/Andrews Sisters medley and no credit. But I've seen photos of all of the guests on stage together so I assume there was some sort of group number or at least a "goodbye."