[REMOVE ADS]




Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide or Was He Suicided?

    What are your thoughts on this news story?

  2. #2
    That is crazy. I never thought he would go on trial. But I was thinking Barr would find some reason to kill the case, not the defendant. How in the world can someone be on suicide watch but still manage to "kill himself"? They did it in plain sight because he had too many powerful men implicated. And that's exactly why they will get away with it. Our country is circling the drain.

  3. #3
    Not for nothing, but I don't think he killed himself. Some say, that he is not even dead but has been secretly escorted out of the country to Israel. I don't know, but no one can convince me he hung himself in his cell while being on suicide watch.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    That is crazy. I never thought he would go on trial. But I was thinking Barr would find some reason to kill the case, not the defendant. How in the world can someone be on suicide watch but still manage to "kill himself"? They did it in plain sight because he had too many powerful men implicated. And that's exactly why they will get away with it. Our country is circling the drain.
    I saw on MSNBC that He was taken off suicide watch 2 days ago Jerry. The whole thing is real odd though. Theres a lot of speculation that Prince Andrew of England and Bill Clinton and President Pus*y Grabber were real involved with Epstein and his junderage girls.

  5. #5
    If itís true, it couldnít have happened to a nicer guy. And I canít wait for the followers of the Grand-Dragon-in-Chief to find ways to justify pedophilia and rape in defense of this shitshow. Jerry, youíre right...weíve hit rock bottom.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    If it’s true, it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. And I can’t wait for the followers of the Grand-Dragon-in-Chief to find ways to justify pedophilia and rape in defense of this shitshow. Jerry, you’re right...we’ve hit rock bottom.
    President Pus*y Grabber is retweating a conspiracy that the Clintons are responsible for Epsteins death. This POS has whored around on all 3 of his wives and paid more hookers than ive had hot breakfasts and now hes peddling this cr*p. Trumps probably more involved with Epstein than we know and his vile AG Barr will cover it all up. Impeach this man today.

  7. #7
    The president gave Epstein the boot from Maralago years ago.

    I remember finding myself speechless several years ago when one of my fringe customers asserted that Hilary Clinton flies to some private island to have lesbian orgies ...... ... the hell you say!! .... lol!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    The president gave Epstein the boot from Maralago years ago.

    I remember finding myself speechless several years ago when one of my fringe customers asserted that Hilary Clinton flies to some private island to have lesbian orgies ...... ... the hell you say!! .... lol!
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...-report-claims

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by boogiedown View Post
    the president gave epstein the boot from maralago years ago.

    I remember finding myself speechless several years ago when one of my fringe customers asserted that hilary clinton flies to some private island to have lesbian orgies ...... ... the hell you say!! .... lol!
    any home movies?-hehehehe!!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    any home movies?-hehehehe!!
    Mr. Rhett , you is bad!

  11. #11
    Maybe he was gonna..out some people,so they-outted him first.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph Terrana
MODERATOR

Welcome to Soulful Detroit! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
Soulful Detroit is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to Soulful Detroit. [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.