[REMOVE ADS]

Happy 76th Birthday to Marvelette ... Ms Wanda Rogers!

A big Happy Birthday to Wanda Rogers of the Marvelettes!

Wishing you a Marvelous Birthday, Wanda....

Happy Birthday Mrs Young-Rogers! I’m “Forever” grateful for the music.

If I am ever fortunate enough to be in Detroit again it will be wonderful if this great lady will say "Here I Am Baby."

My favorite Motown singer! Happy birthday Wanda! Thanks for remembering Marv2!

Happy Birthday Wanda!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    A big Happy Birthday to Wanda Rogers of the Marvelettes!
    Happy Birthday to the lady with one of the special voices of Motown. A unique voice that has given so much pleasure to music lovers all over the world.

Hey Marv! Hope all is well. She sure has that special look. How recent is this pic?

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Hey Marv! Hope all is well. She sure has that special look. How recent is this pic?
    Yes and thanks DET. I hope you are fine as well. Regarding the pic, I am not sure, but it looks like it could be anywhere between the mid to late 90s.

Yep,marv i too am wondering how the great lady is these days,she's been through so much.my favorite marvelette who should've had a much bigger career...a closet full of glad rags all tucked away in a pad that's swank-wanda forever!!!

Belated Happy Birthday, Wanda! Hope your special day was the best ever! Wanda Rogers & The Marvelettes -- among Motown's finest!

Happy Birthday to a great survivor!