[REMOVE ADS]

wonder_woman Guest

Who is/are your favourite new artist/s of 2019?

In no particular order:
    1. Josh Hoyer & Soul Colossal
    2. Bobby Oroza
    3. Durand Jones & the Indications
    4. Lady Wray
    5. Carlton Jumel Smith
    6. Mario Biondi
    Last edited by wonder_woman; 08-09-2019 at 05:14 PM.

Durand Jones & the Indications - love them!

Quote Originally Posted by wonder_woman View Post
    In no particular order:
    1. Josh Hoyer & Soul Colossal
    2. Bobby Oroza
    3. Durand Jones & the Indications
    4. Lady Wray
    5. Carlton Jumel Smith
    6. Mario Biondi
    I am not familiar with any of these artists, but i shall have to check them out. Many thanks wonder_woman

try kelly finnegans album "The tales people tell" you might be surprised. Carlton Jumuel Smith is also excellent. Some good stuff coming out

wonder_woman Guest
    steve w , thanks for reminding me have heard a few songs by this artist and all are great. Here's a fabulous new tune I heard this week by 'Diamond Street Players' called Million Miles, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsuqSrZ05gQ

Durand Jones & The Indications, Lady Wray, Carlton Jumel Smith and Kelly Finnigan all there for me.

Also have to include Anderson. Paak, BJ The Chicago Kid and Eryn Allen Kane.

My new favourite group of all though is The Bamboos & Kylie Auldist!

Quote Originally Posted by wonder_woman View Post
    steve w , thanks for reminding me have heard a few songs by this artist and all are great. Here's a fabulous new tune I heard this week by 'Diamond Street Players' called Million Miles, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsuqSrZ05gQ
    This is the kind of wonderful thing you could search the deep dark depths of the internet, iTunes, etc, and probably never find, if it weren't for a wonderful person on a wonderful music forum recommending it to you

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    This is the kind of wonderful thing you could search the deep dark depths of the internet, iTunes, etc, and probably never find, if it weren't for a wonderful person on a wonderful music forum recommending it to you
    "Iiiiiii, I'm sooo in loove with you , whatever you want to do ....is alright with meeeee"

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    "Iiiiiii, I'm sooo in loove with you , whatever you want to do ....is alright with meeeee"
    I'm just very complimentary Boogie

Eli Paperboy Reed had a very nice album 99 Cent Dreams out this year as well!! He sounds quite a bit like Carlton Jumel Smith I just realised.

And this great soul group from Australia called The Teskey Brothers have a new LP out as well, Run Home Slow... the lead singer is very Otis Redding-influenced.

A lady called Tanika Charles had a pretty good album out this year too, called The Gumption... nice stuff!
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 08-21-2019 at 12:45 PM.