[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson new single NOW available.....

.....but you'll have to look for yourselves. I'm tired of contributing to a forum that cares more about putting others down than sharing information about our favorite Motown artists.
    Last edited by marybrewster; 03-02-2011 at 02:32 PM.

topdiva1 Guest
    This is good news to hear. I wish Mary Wilson well, she fooled so many nay sayers.

Excellent. Thanks Mary. You always have that connection to the news that matters.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Excellent. Thanks Mary. You always have that connection to the news that matters.
    It is on the internet - what a insider connection.

Quote Originally Posted by topdiva1 View Post
    Regardless of where marybrewster gets her information at least she posts and tells the truth.

hehehehehehe!!!!!

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    You are welcome rob. And unlike others, Mary Wilson DOES know who marybrewster is.

hehehehehehe!!!!!

Do tell - but does Mary Wilson care, who you are?

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    You are welcome rob. And unlike others, Mary Wilson DOES know who marybrewster is.

hehehehehehe!!!!!
    Mary who? LOL!!!!

Do tell - but does Mary Wilson care, who you are?

Come on now, play nice........

Is this single written and produced by the Holland Brothers?

Does anyone know where you can listen to this? I wonder if it's off her 'forthcoming' CD? Sure would like to see THAT!
    Bonne chance à Mme Mary Wilson!

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    Does anyone know where you can listen to this? I wonder if it's off her 'forthcoming' CD? Sure would like to see THAT!
    Bonne chance à Mme Mary Wilson!
    I would like to buy this new Mary wilson single. Does anyone have a link?

Thank you in advance.

This is a lovely track, and Mary sings it so well. The melody is good, and it is quite catchy too, so maybe it will also get some airplay. Let's hope she sings it on Saturday.

Now boys, don't be jealous of Mary! But yes, she does know Mary and is in touch.

This ain't no Motown release.

Thanks Marybrewster for being the first one to post this news.

Yes,thanks MARYBREWSTER,for this info,LOVE MARY WILSON.
    Please stay positive

smark21 Guest
    I've heard a sample of it. Sounds nice enough. If it becomes available on US Itunes, I'd buy it to support Mary.

Can we not buy it on our Itunes in the USA? I gather not????

I think we have to wait Rob.

Where can I buy it then?

stopinthenameoflove Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Where can I buy it then?
    I'm with xtown - where can I buy a physical cd online? Or even instore? I remember seeing and buying "U" in HMV on Union St in Glasgow a LONG while ago!

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stopinthenameoflove View Post
    I'm with xtown - where can I buy a physical cd online? Or even instore? I remember seeing and buying "U" in HMV on Union St in Glasgow a LONG while ago!
    AS far as I know it's only available from itunes UK. Mary is touring the UK right now, perhaps she's selling CD copies of the single at the merch table before and after the show?

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    AS far as I know it's only available from itunes UK. Mary is touring the UK right now, perhaps she's selling CD copies of the single at the merch table before and after the show?

And you said that to say what? Do not hate on Mary - who looks great - by the way - as does Diana.

Be fair - if possible.

And you said that to say what? Do not hate on Mary - who looks great - by the way - as does Diana.

Be fair - if possible.
    To say exactly what Smark said. I don't think it was meant an an insult. Mary does sell merchandise at her shows as do many artists including Diana Ross. Mary should also sell it on line if she is legally allowed to after setting up a deal with I-Tunes.

I think Smark was simply supplying info to a question, not insulting anyone.

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    To say exactly what Smark said. I don't think it was meant an an insult. Mary does sell merchandise at her shows as do many artists including Diana Ross. Mary should also sell it on line if she is legally allowed to after setting up a deal with I-Tunes.

I think Smark was simply supplying info to a question, not insulting anyone.
    Exactly. I've seen Mary several times and she always has merchandise for purchase. That's smart business. And I'm sure she's aware that some of her fans are less likely to download a song and would rather purchase something they can put their hands on. So hopefully she has some CD singles of "Life's Been Good to Me" available for purchase before and after the show. This would especially appeal to die hard fans who've already bought the other CDs and the DVDs. I've bought her I Am Changing and Live in SF CDs and her Sands DVD after shows. And I believe after the show she'll often come out and sit at the table to sign items people buy as well as pose for pics and chat for a few moments.

And I've been to plenty of other concerts where there is merchandise to buy--from CDs to photos, t-shirts, hoodies, and posters. Touring and merchandise are how artists make much of their money these days.

cleo! Missed u-how u be?

I just heard the sample of the song and it sounds great, not just for Mary, but in general. The song has a laid back contemporary shuffle and Mary sounds young and vibrant. Whoever produced understood the positives of Mary's voice and surrounded it beautifully. If it got some airplay it could be a hit. I was unable to download because the American Itunes account does not work in England...very frustrating. Someone needs to get this song released here pronto. With some airplay this could be a nice hit for her.

Cleoharvey.....is that you Handsome?