[REMOVE ADS]

Lies of Leaving Neverland Full Movie

This is a must see for all those interested in this story:

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    This is a must see for all those interested in this story:

I think there are lots of lies on both sides in this particular story.........

Thanks. I watched a different but similar documentary last night called "Michael Jackson: Chasing the Truth". It was a good presentation of opposing facts that should have been included in Dan Reed's Leaving Neverland and also laid out some evidence that contradicts some of the major details that serve as the basis for these men's abuse claims. They interviewed a journalist who said he was not there to disprove these men's abuse claims, as he said it was not his place to say whether or not they are telling the truth. He said as a journalist, it was simply his place to achieve fairness in the reporting, which he said has not been the case with the media coverage of this documentary. I can agree with that. I would encourage everyone to check out "Michael Jackson: Chasing the Truth". I'm no longer interested in debating this subject. I've seen both Leaving Neverland and Chasing the Truth. I just feel it's important to know the entire story, instead of strictly one side of it, which is what Leaving Neverland only portrays. After watching Chasing the Truth, I do have doubts in regards to the validity of the abuse claims that have been made.
    Last edited by carlo; 08-18-2019 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Thanks. I watched a different but similar documentary last night called "Michael Jackson: Chasing the Truth". It was a good presentation of opposing facts that should have been included in Dan Reed's Leaving Neverland and also laid out some evidence that contradicts some of the major details that serve as the basis for these men's abuse claims. They interviewed a journalist who said he was not there to disprove these men's abuse claims, as he said it was not his place to say whether or not they are telling the truth. He said as a journalist, it was simply his place to achieve fairness in the reporting, which he said has not been the case with the media coverage of this documentary. I can agree with that. I would encourage everyone to check out "Michael Jackson: Chasing the Truth". I'm no longer interested in debating this subject. I've seen both Leaving Neverland and Chasing the Truth. I just feel it's important to know the entire story, instead of strictly one side of it, which is what Leaving Neverland only portrays. After watching Chasing the Truth, I do have doubts in regards to the validity of the abuse claims that have been made.
    Thanks Carlo. I will check that one out too.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Thanks Carlo. I will check that one out too.
    Bill Cosby and Michael Jackson both did horrible things and should be taken to task. I was a fan of MJ for many, many years.

Of course these devils aren’t gonna promote this like they did with “Leaving Neverland.” These radio stations aren’t gonna start playing Mikes Records again after watching this. Evil.