[REMOVE ADS]

can anyone tell me who

is RITA KNIGHTON?
    i believe she is a singer but with who and what she sang, i cant find any trace of her anywhere.. not sure if she is motown, and i know almost all of the acts from there?
    cheers

Hi Tamla Tony, welcome to the forum! Do you own The Complete Motown Singles Collection? I have all the volumes [[and am waiting and waiting for volume 12a and 12b to come out, but that is a different subject) and I never came across her name on those box sets. So, whatever she recorded for Motown it was never released and was never planned for release.

How do you know her?

Sorry, I've never heard of her. Don't think that she has any Motown connection at all.

Sounds a little like Rita Wright [[I Can't Give Back The Love I Feel For You). Then there's Rita Crudgington [[alias Cheryl Baker from Bucks Fizz). Rita Knight is a bodybuilder and of course there's Rita Moreno [[sounds nothing like it but a singer anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by 1382hitsville View Post
    Hi Tamla Tony, welcome to the forum! Do you own The Complete Motown Singles Collection? I have all the volumes [[and am waiting and waiting for volume 12a and 12b to come out, but that is a different subject) and I never came across her name on those box sets. So, whatever she recorded for Motown it was never released and was never planned for release.

How do you know her?
    hi, thank you for the welcome, -
    someone had asked me if i had heard of her, as they knew i was a motown collector
    as i didnt, i put it out to you people..

2ndly, yes, i do have the collection, and as another thread further down the page is asking for motown mishaps, there is a track by Marvin called Im afraid the masquerade is over, but the spelling of Gaye, is Gay- without the E.. does your say the same?

That's no mishap - it's the original spelling of his name, Marvin Pentz Gay Jr.