[REMOVE ADS]

Another mary interview

The interviewer here is much better and seems more informed about Mary and her history. Some of her stories were the same ol same ol, but he got her to put a new spin on some of them. And thankfully, when she told the performing for Queen Mother, she did not mention Princess Margaret's "Is that a wig?" story. When asked what presidents she performed for, she mistakingly referred to Hubert Humprhey as future President. She was not sure of what kind of venue she would be performing in and what kind of music it featured so she asked the interviewer. At the end of the interview, she asked the interviewer if he was coming and also asked if he thought people would come to see her. Did I hear that right? I'll have to play it again. Anyhow, Mary comes off much better in this interview than in that other one. Here she is friendly and at times even funny.

https://www.hawaiipublicradio.org/po...remes#stream/0

Here he interviews Mary in 2012

part two of the 2012 interview

Dave Lawrence has a nice, laid back interviewing style. Thanks Milven.

Title of this thread is exactly what I was thinking. “Another “ Wilson interview. Good Lord, the woman would talk to a wall if she thought it had a mic or camera.
    Last edited by Circa 1824; 08-07-2019 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    Title of this thread is exactly whey I was thinking. “Another “ Wilson interview. Good Lord, the woman would talk to a wall if she thought it had a mic or camera.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    Title of this thread is exactly whey I was thinking. “Another “ Wilson interview. Good Lord, the woman would talk to a wall if she thought it had a mic or camera.
    I can’t even!!!

I really enjoyed this interview. The interviewer has a nice relaxed style that seems to bring out the best in Mary. It was nice that it was not the usual Supremes/Ross questions. Mary as usual gives a great interview and is always interesting to listen to. There really is so much more about this woman and what she has managed to achieve in her life other then her time in the Supremes..............Go Mary.