[REMOVE ADS]

Anyone ever attended the Riverfront Blues Festival in Wilmington, DE?

Just learned last night that two of my favorite blues acts, Mississippi Heat and Trudy Lynn, are each appearing on the same day at this festival this upcoming weekend. I have to try to get some other things worked out in order to go, and am concerned about getting tickets. Does anyone know if this is one of those deals that always has plenty of seating and you can buy a ticket on the day of the show, or would I be wise to make sure I actually KNOW that I have a ticket?

Update:

Looks like I successfully ordered my tickets online, even though it said the deadline had passed. But I would still be interested in hearing any tips that anyone might have since this will be my first time attending. You know stuff like.........Is it under shelter? Do you bring lawn chairs or blankets? Do you sit anyplace you can grab? How about hotels nearby as I now need to attend to that for the night before? Any help appreciated.

David

I hope you can take/post some pictures for us

edafan