[REMOVE ADS]

Motown Alumni Association Status

Does anyone have any insight into the Motown Alumni Association [[MAA)?
    Is it defunct as you never seem to hear anything about it these days?

I communicate with Billy Wilson fairly regularly and have fun with him. When he's not posting on Facebook, he does involve himself in projects with the Alumni Association, but likes to post an inordinate amount of political stuff [[LOL). Their main project right now is the Detroit Black Music Awards he's been talking about lately... Another guy, Ron Brewington that I've met on occasion is the Chapter President out here in Los Angeles. He stays involved in some projects with the Association where there are probably more active members than in Detroit. Billy claims they weren't given proper credit for the Marvin Gaye stamp that he insists they started the campaign, but some other woman was given credit and Billy was upset about that... Other than that, and getting involved in a few local projects, I don't hear too much about them recently...
    Last edited by StuBass1; 07-22-2019 at 06:32 PM.