[REMOVE ADS]

I can't delete this post

So, what to do? Nothing, there are no instructions or guides to show us how to delete a post. So I don't want to waste the space, so I will play tick tack toe.

Oh, I can't do that either. Well then someone please tell me how we delete posts. I feel stupid, but of course, I am a stable genius so it must be something else. Okay, see ya

Last edited by milven; 07-20-2019 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Could not delete post so i screamed

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    So, what to do? Nothing, there are no instructions or guides to show us how to delete a post. So I don't want to waste the space, so I will play tick tack toe.

Oh, I can't do that either. Well then someone please tell me how we delete posts. I feel stupid, but of course, I am a stable genius so it must be something else. Okay, see ya

I think you've just turned a lemon into lemonade.

I like the picture!

I like the little moment of wry, clever, self-mocking-yet-introspective writing you did there, too.

I'd like to see it stay.

Just bring up RTL. That's sure to get it deleted in a few minutes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    Just bring up RTL. That's sure to get it deleted in a few minutes!!!!
    Not in the playground that's been created for people to say and do what they want without admin rebuke [[unless of course you say something about people being negative, then you may be accused of "bitching" by said admin). Supposedly we can talk about RTL until we're blue in the face now. Maybe I'll start [[restart) that conversation just for kicks in a new RTL thread. You want in on the over/under of how many replies before the conversation ends up in personal mudslinging?

What's RTL?

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    What's RTL?
    Really Tom? Lol

What's RTL?
    A sandwich. Roast-beef, Tomato and Lettuce. ��

What's RTL?
    Real Tough Lovin'

See, Milven? This is turning into something fun after all!

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingWatchingLookingForAChance View Post
    I think you've just turned a lemon into lemonade.
    I like the picture!
    I like the little moment of wry, clever, self-mocking-yet-introspective writing you did there, too.
    I'd like to see it stay.
    Thanks for the compliment. I tried to delete my on topic post about the Supremes, but couldn’t. So this replacement post was the result.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingWatchingLookingForAChance View Post
    See, Milven? This is turning into something fun after all!
    Who woulda thought ? Well, you did.

I tried on my end, Mil, but had problems also. Need to confer with Lowell.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    I tried on my end, Mil, but had problems also. Need to confer with Lowell.
    Thanks, Ralph. I was going to post the question of how to delete in the Help and Tips Section but then noticed that I had asked the same question there over two years ago. So it is an old problem, but deleting our posts was once possible here. Thanks for checking it out.

I'd like to draw your attention to two threads in the clubhouse each of which took on a life of its own.

On the 24th February 2011, the thread "TEST!! had this been an Actual Post, You'd Have Been Instructed to..." was created. Attempts to delete it were unsuccessful. The thread subsequently had 3,487 replies, the last one being in July 2017. To date, that thread has had 299,050 views.

On the 15th March 2011, another thread was created, which could not be deleted. This thread was renamed "CANCEL". That thread attracted 3,657 replies and to date has had 367,956 views.

In view of this, I wouldn't hold your breath about this thread being deleted anytime soon.