[REMOVE ADS]

FOUR TOPS - BACK TO SCHOOL AGAIN music video

Love this rarity. https://youtu.be/Wvj1jU8QHgA

I remember this movie with Rodney Dangerfield! LOL! This has never been posted here before. Thank you Soulmusic4life!

The song wasn't from Back to School, with Rodney. It was from Grease 2, with Michelle Pfeifer. It's a very rarely seen video. Nice job by whoever found it.

Quote Originally Posted by fourtopsjim View Post
    The song wasn't from Back to School, with Rodney. It was from Grease 2, with Michelle Pfeifer. It's a very rarely seen video. Nice job by whoever found it.
    Ok. I never went to see Grease 2. I did go to see the original Grease in '78.

Quote Originally Posted by fourtopsjim View Post
    I just discovered it on YouTube today. It's me, Ian.

And as it was parceled for the opening credits of Grease 2:

The one Four Tops track I didn't like. Too "rock" for me. I left my copy of the single in my car overnight and when I remembered to get it, it had warped.

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    The one Four Tops track I didn't like. Too "rock" for me. I left my copy of the single in my car overnight and when I remembered to get it, it had warped.
    I am with you on that one. It just left me cold, and that was most unusual for a Four Tops track.