[REMOVE ADS]

Former Supremes to West Virginia

Saw this on Instagram this morning.

Those women can sing! I am happy that they are starting to perform more in the States now.

Yet when Lynda Laurence was with them you and Luke trashed the FLOS at every opportunnity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Yet when Lynda Laurence was with them you and Luke trashed the FLOS at every opportunnity.
    The Marv and Luke tag team has an agenda with Lynda, just as he has with Diana. I don't know why and i have no desire to know why, but i have always found Lynda to be polite, charming and highly entertaining company, and a stunningly beautiful lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    The Marv and Luke tag team has an agenda with Lynda, just as he has with Diana. I don't know why and i have no desire to know why, but i have always found Lynda to be polite, charming and highly entertaining company, and a stunningly beautiful lady.
    I agree. Lynda Lawrence is a very talented beautiful lady and Supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Those women can sing! I am happy that they are starting to perform more in the States now.
    Thanks Marvin! These ladies can sing- glad Susaye was added to the mix. I have always been fond of here talents. Nothing against Scherrie and Joyce of course. Be cool if Mary would join them on stage and sing a few songs with them.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Thanks Marvin! These ladies can sing- glad Susaye was added to the mix. I have always been fond of here talents. Nothing against Scherrie and Joyce of course. Be cool if Mary would join them on stage and sing a few songs with them.
    You're welcome DET, Luke posted this by the way. With Mary, now that would be a Supremes Reunion I'd like to see! Do songs from their last 2 albums.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Everyone says so. Perhaps Lynda took 'their' drugstore disposable camera as well?

You're welcome DET, Luke posted this by the way. With Mary, now that would be a Supremes Reunion I'd like to see! Do songs from their last 2 albums.
    Oops, sorry Luke! Kinda of cool that there are actually 4 Sups on High Energy [[MCSS)! Yeah skip the vintage Sups stuff, and focus like you said on the last 2 records. Funny we still call them records!

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Oops, sorry Luke! Kinda of cool that there are actually 4 Sups on High Energy [[MCSS)! Yeah skip the vintage Sups stuff, and focus like you said on the last 2 records. Funny we still call them records!
    LOL! Well they were "recordings", so................

This town is only about 2 1/2 hours away from me, yet I had never heard of it or of its festival. Might have to check it out!

LOL! Well they were "recordings", so................
    LMAO Marv.....