[REMOVE ADS]

The Supremes - Best/Creative DANCING Moments! [[1970-1977)

This is when they became even more interesting to watch. It also really helped to "sell" the songs. The first clip in this video was directly copied for the original Broadway "Dreamgirls".

some of these i would NOT list as best dancing moments. I felt the Tom Jones version of Stoned Love was idiotic. the choreography was odd and didn't really work with the song. and Time to Break Down didn't either. I think it could have been edited down a bunch and then that would have really helped.

YWSSL on Flip is great! although i realize they're reusing some of the Stoned Love choreography.

Bad Weather - always liked this and this is 180 degrees different from the Time to break and stoned love examples i gave earlier. here M and L are dancing throughout the song but it fits the lyric and song.

Come into my life - another great one. and while there's a lot going on and its complex, it too really works with the song.

You are heart - hmmm not a fan of the stools although i appreciate they were trying something different. i do like the choreography that S and S used in their performances of this song on other shows.

High Energy - i sort of liked this one. it looks good on stage and has a sultry feel to it

Ones not in video:

Let yourself Go - for the High Energy videos, the choreography was sloppy. but had it been done correctly, it would have looked marvelous. it really appears as though the girls had not rehearsed it at all and they were only planning 1 take for each song. Of course the video was lip synced. therefore they could do more dancing. when they did this song live, they should have abbreviated the choreography. they got too winded trying to dance and sing

stoned love - the mike douglas version is my fav.

up the ladder - the smokey choreography is MUCH better than the original used on ed sullivan

I always thought their performance of "Stoned Love" on the This Is Tom Jones show was excellent! They looked good and the Afros were "right on!"for the times.

^i liked their look in terms of the outfits and wigs. but the stage choreography was all over the place. there's a point where they do this sort of weird dancing in a circle move and multiple times jean is hidden by M and C while she's singing.

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    ^i liked their look in terms of the outfits and wigs. but the stage choreography was all over the place. there's a point where they do this sort of weird dancing in a circle move and multiple times jean is hidden by M and C while she's singing.
    Mary and Cindy are not wearing wigs. I still were great. They looked fantastic and moved with grace and soul.