[REMOVE ADS]

It's a wrap for Robert Sylvester Kelly!

Dude has the feds on his tail now too. I have never seen anyone defeat federal cases either... dude was a menace to society for 30 years. It ends now.

They came for him from NY! Uh, yeah he done.......

One of his former employees has turned over 20 sex tapes of R. Kelly with underaged girls:

Wow. His denials were so convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Wow. His denials were so convincing.
    He was only kidding himself in my opinion. I've seen children cry and swear up and down that they did not do a certain thing, when I knew all along that they had! R. Kelly is a monster. The act he put on during that Gayle King interview was a display of the skill he uses against young and under aged females. "Oh baby, I love you", "Girl you know you are the only one........". He is a manipulator of the highest order.

He is a very dirty guy. He abused the children of people,but would not want his own children abused.

Of course, some people think djt, oj and mj are innocent, too -

https://dlisted.com/2019/07/14/there...e/#more-345074

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    He was only kidding himself in my opinion. I've seen children cry and swear up and down that they did not do a certain thing, when I knew all along that they had! R. Kelly is a monster. The act he put on during that Gayle King interview was a display of the skill he uses against young and under aged females. "Oh baby, I love you", "Girl you know you are the only one........". He is a manipulator of the highest order.
    Believe it or not, I know people who are mad at Gayle King because she let him melt down like that. He called her for the interview but it's her fault for taking it. The same idjits would be mad at her if they found out that she turned him down.

Believe it or not, I know people who are mad at Gayle King because she let him melt down like that. He called her for the interview but it's her fault for taking it. The same idjits would be mad at her if they found out that she turned him down.
    Exactly! There is a whole host of people trying to defend R. Kelly and using deflections like "what about Epstein, Weinstein, Spacey, etc,etc". It shows you how depraved our society has become in this country!

Exactly! There is a whole host of people trying to defend R. Kelly and using deflections like "what about Epstein, Weinstein, Spacey, etc,etc". It shows you how depraved our society has become in this country!
    These people are part of what is known as the “Them Too Movement”. They’re trying to raise media awareness of the powerful white men whom have not been brought down or otherwise haven’t been brought to justice. A lot of them however, still want to see R. Kelly brought down as well. They just want to see Weinstein and Spacey go with him.

The "Them Too Movement"? I have not heard of it before, but I like that LOL! Seriously, though, I can understand, but just cannot appreciate their way of thinking. If Kelly's crimes were not so vile and horrendous, maybe I could go part of the way along with the "Them Too Movement". For me I just cannot overlook the fact that R. Kelly has been doing these things for well over 20 years. I know the others mention have long histories of predatory sexual behavior. None of it is good.

What makes what R. Kelly and Jeffrey Epstein did that makes my blood boil is that they sexually abused children! R. Kelly was bold enough to videotape his acts! These cases are not related in terms of the men involved did not commit their crimes as a part of a group or organization such as the Church. Get them one by one or two by two. Just bring them to justice!

I haven't heard about the Them Too movement. But the people I've knocked heads against aren't banging the table for Epstein, Weinstein, Moonves and co. to go to jail along with R. Kelly. They're banging it suggesting that we shouldn't charge a black man if we're not charging white men for the same thing. They actually have said this.

I'm with Marv, they all need to go to prison [[or worse) but don't let one go because the so-called justice system isn't catching them all. Instead, catch them all. They're confusing this situation with the way prison sentencing unfairly punishes black men much more than it punishes white men. Both are legitimate problems. But to suggest that R. Kelly be left alone because Epstein has Cyrus Vance, Jr. in his hip pocket is contrary to common sense.

Him not getting no bond, him not getting no bond........LOL!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...confirmed.html

Seriously, I do think he is a flight risk.

I haven't heard about the Them Too movement. But the people I've knocked heads against aren't banging the table for Epstein, Weinstein, Moonves and co. to go to jail along with R. Kelly. They're banging it suggesting that we shouldn't charge a black man if we're not charging white men for the same thing. They actually have said this.

I'm with Marv, they all need to go to prison [[or worse) but don't let one go because the so-called justice system isn't catching them all. Instead, catch them all. They're confusing this situation with the way prison sentencing unfairly punishes black men much more than it punishes white men. Both are legitimate problems. But to suggest that R. Kelly be left alone because Epstein has Cyrus Vance, Jr. in his hip pocket is contrary to common sense.
    It is all warped. Those same people say nothing about the crimes Mr. Kelly committed and only focus on whether or not others similarly situated are being prosecuted. It's either that or they continually blame the girls parents as if R. Kelly was forced to play with those under aged girls.

Marv, the people I'm talking about would put a bullet in R. Kelly or anybody else who did something to their own kids. But they're rubbing his butt because they love his music and it's somebody else's kids. They get pissed with me when I ask how they're clutching their black card so tight while believing one man's word over that of a dozen black women. It's sad.

Marv, the people I'm talking about would put a bullet in R. Kelly or anybody else who did something to their own kids. But they're rubbing his butt because they love his music and it's somebody else's kids. They get pissed with me when I ask how they're clutching their black card so tight while believing one man's word over that of a dozen black women. It's sad.
    Very sad. They have turned the R. Kelly case into one about race. They talk as if the FEDS don't have videotaped evidence on him.

Very sad. They have turned the R. Kelly case into one about race. They talk as if the FEDS don't have videotaped evidence on him.
    True. They also talk as if the blackness of the accusers is trumped by that of the accused.

True. They also talk as if the blackness of the accusers is trumped by that of the accused.
    No, they are trumped because he made good records. How insane is that ? LOL!