[REMOVE ADS]

Diana in Chicago! Like in the old days

She did it again

https://youtu.be/JKLhu5aJ-rY

amazing performance

yeah she mentioned Billy Dee Williams at The Fraze. Diana is truly and awesome performer and a trailblazer. I definitely give her props for being where she is today.

Her voice is strong these days.

Diana's voice is sounding really good at the mo.
    What's wrong with these people. I think she could have been singing "Old Funky Rolls" for all the notice they appear to take. Their top priority seems to be shouting out and filming her on their mobiles. I truly believe they would be at a total loss if mobiles were banned from concerts and god forbid they had to sit there and listen to her singing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    What's wrong with these people. I think she could have been singing "Old Funky Rolls" for all the notice they appear to take. Their top priority seems to be shouting out and filming her on their mobiles. I truly believe they would be at a total loss if mobiles were banned from concerts and god forbid they had to sit there and listen to her singing.
    People are like this these days

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    This generation takes a lot for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by Albator View Post
    People are like this these days
    It would seem so Abator lol. I think it is so disrespectful to the performer. Thank god one can still go to the theatre without this spectacle taking place.......Not sure about America.
    Last edited by Ollie9; 07-14-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    This generation takes a lot for granted.
    They most certainly do midnightman.

Why does her voice seem to be strengthening?

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Why does her voice seem to be strengthening?
    Simple. She has been looking after it better by doing exercises specifically designed to increase clarity and tone. There is only so much one can do with a 75 year old voice, but after years of neglect she is finally heeding the advice offered to her. She has also been eating a healthier diet and lightly exercising. All this effort is working for her.

I watched this performance last week and my jaw dropped...those vocals on this performance sound like Diana Ross from 25 years ago. Amazing!! She's been in supreme shape, all-around, for the last while. So delighted to be able to see and hear her in her glory right now!

And the performance at Motown 60 was also remarkable