[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross Lost The Footage Of Her Star Powered 75th Birthday Party

hehehehehehehehehehe..........!!!!!

oh no, not .... not ! ...please not !!! , including Ashley and Evan's singing of LOVE HANGOVER !!!!?

Last edited by Boogiedown; 07-03-2019 at 02:16 AM.

Marv I don’t know what’s wrong with you. You know what’s going to happen next. Just went thru this crap on one of the other treads. Let me grab my popcorn and wait

Naw we have 90% of it

I can sum up this little situation quite nicely:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in5H8Zg4jME

Everyone knows ding-dang well she did not lose the tape. She heard those horrendous vocals and stomped it to bits. Seriously .... she did what any respectable singer would do under the same circumstances. That performance should never see the light of day.

I don't know if it is possible for her to re-record and overdub her vocals as they did with Supremes Live at the Copa ......
    Last edited by Circa 1824; 07-03-2019 at 12:07 PM.

Of course it's entirely possible that Diana simply does not want creeps, cranks and trolls to have access to the material.
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 07-03-2019 at 01:36 PM.

It’s just a headline about nothing - as she said “it’s somewhere”

Close to fake news

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    It’s just a headline about nothing - as she said “it’s somewhere”

Close to fake news
    I beg, sir, to differ. This is entirely cogent, vital, and LEGITIMATE news if, per se, one is demented and has dedicated decades of one's life to trolling the internet for negative 'stories' about a popular singer.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Of course it's entirely possible that Diana simply does not want creeps, cranks and trolls to have access to the material.
    oh you're being too hard on yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    Marv I don’t know what’s wrong with you. You know what’s going to happen next. Just went thru this crap on one of the other treads. Let me grab my popcorn and wait
    What? I didn't make her loose her sh*t LOL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    What? I didn't make her loose her sh*t LOL!!!!!
    Oh, she did this for Marv; I should have remembered how close they were

Oh, she did this for Marv; I should have remembered how close they were
    She sure made him loose his!

Did she confiscate his camera?

And he never got it back? Without the film even?

No wonder he’s forever pissed! He can sing Forever Pissed to the tune of Forever Young.

Did she confiscate his camera?

And he never got it back? Without the film even?

No wonder he’s forever pissed! He can sing Forever Pissed to the tune of Forever Young.
    Not sure Kodak Instamatic was returned, but the film was confiscated. The FP idea is great; it can be a duet with ... well, you know.

Marv n Mary - MnM

Marv n Luke

Mary Wilson and the Supremes

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    Everyone knows ding-dang well she did not lose the tape. She heard those horrendous vocals and stomped it to bits. Seriously .... she did what any respectable singer would do under the same circumstances. That performance should never see the light of day
    Bingo! She looked fabulous that night but the whole performance was a mess. Sketchy vocals. Missed cues. Forgotten lyrics. Dreadful guests.

She watched 15 mins of it and was like "uh-uh...henceforth, it is lost! Do you understand, Rhonda?! Tracee?! LOST!!!!"

Wow! Who knew so many of our members here were at the performance!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Bingo! She looked fabulous that night but the whole performance was a mess. Sketchy vocals. Missed cues. Forgotten lyrics. Dreadful guests.

She watched 15 mins of it and was like "uh-uh...henceforth, it is lost! Do you understand, Rhonda?! Tracee?! LOST!!!!"
    [QUOTE=Guy;524645]Bingo! She looked fabulous that night but the whole performance was a mess. Sketchy vocals. Missed cues. Forgotten lyrics. Dreadful guests.

Dreadful guests? I thought her guest list was quite impressive. IMO. Leonardo DiCaprio, Stevie Wonder, Bette Midler, Beyoncé, Chris Rock, Angela Bassett, Diddy Combs and family, Gayle King, TI, and Robin Thicke. Just to name a few.
    Last edited by vgalindo; 07-05-2019 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Dreadful guests? I thought her guest list was quite impressive. IMO. Leonardo DiCaprio, Stevie Wonder, Bette Midler, Beyoncé, Chris Rock, Angela Bassett, Diddy Combs and family, Gayle King, TI, and Robin Thicke. Just to name a few.
    Dreadful musical guests at her Hollywood Palladium performance. I think it's clear that's what was meant. Bette, Gayle and Angela are all fabulous. And Beyonce is "Beyonce!" [[an adjective for whatever comes after 'fabulous'). Beyonce sang briefly at the party -- not the performance.

The musical guests at her Hollywood Palladium performance were Puffy, Robin Thicke and Evan & Ashlee. Those performances are [[or were) available on YouTube and they were dreadful. Stevie's performance was more of an "appearance." I am encouraged that she is demonstrating some instinct toward quality control.

Dreadful musical guests at her Hollywood Palladium performance. I think it's clear that's what was meant. Bette, Gayle and Angela are all fabulous. And Beyonce is "Beyonce!" [[an adjective for whatever comes after 'fabulous'). Beyonce sang briefly at the party -- not the performance.

The musical guests at her Hollywood Palladium performance were Puffy, Robin Thicke and Evan & Ashlee. Those performances are [[or were) available on YouTube and they were dreadful. Stevie's performance was more of an "appearance." I am encouraged that she is demonstrating some instinct toward quality control.
    Ok gotcha. You didn’t say musical guest list. So I guess it wasn’t clear to me on what you meant!!

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Ok gotcha. You didn’t say musical guest list. So I guess it wasn’t clear to me on what you meant!!
    No worries. Just so long as it's clear that no one is a more ardent Diana Ross fan than me.

NO ONE...

😊😊😊😊😊😊

No worries. Just so long as it's clear that no one is a more ardent Diana Ross fan than me.

NO ONE...

😊😊😊😊😊😊
    I agree the musical guests were dreadful. However I did enjoy Diddy doing More money with Diana Ross.

It was a family and friends celebration in a big hotel but not intended to be released as a concert

It was a family and friends celebration in a big hotel but not intended to be released as a concert
    There is that. Plus the matter that minutes later Diana won once again by selling out Radio City, etc. BTW. Have we had any news about another Supreme's ability to get her son relocated to another trailer park? I certainly hope it's happened.

This BS from BOTH SIDES is why no one comes here. Take that mess to Lipstick Alley.

the bottom line is that SHE GOT a "Star Powered 75th Birthday Party".... and the whole world got to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    the bottom line is that SHE GOT a "Star Powered 75th Birthday Party".... and the whole world got to see it
    Yes she did. It was all over the media. She was treated like Royalty. I was so happy and proud of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    And deserved it as well, Jimi L!