[REMOVE ADS]

So far, Stevie Wonder is still set to perform at Hyde Park

https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/etcetera/m...2019-1-6137204

Have you ever get the feeling you start to trust less people who "tell the news" of some beloved celebrity that may or may not be going through a health crisis?

The Hyde Park is just four days ahead...

I don’t think he would’ve done the other show if he was really dealing with something. People need to get their facts straight before putting it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by jboy88 View Post
    I don’t think he would’ve done the other show if he was really dealing with something. People need to get their facts straight before putting it out there.
    Exactly. And I still don't know where Patty got her info from. It's a shame we have to rely on fake news to get any information on our legends. And Tina Turner is not dying either.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Exactly. And I still don't know where Patty got her info from. It's a shame we have to rely on fake news to get any information on our legends. And Tina Turner is not dying either.
    When watching that video, something just didn't appear to be right. Too much laughing, smiling, and mugging for the camera going on to address a serious health issue of a legendary artist like Stevie. I believe Stevie may in fact have a health issue, but not to the serious level that is being reported...

Quote Originally Posted by StuBass1 View Post
    When watching that video, something just didn't appear to be right. Too much laughing, smiling, and mugging for the camera going on to address a serious health issue of a legendary artist like Stevie. I believe Stevie may in fact have a health issue, but not to the serious level that is being reported...
    I felt the same way. Why laugh at something so serious? It don't make sense.

For what's it worth, there's a Stevie forum where someone with close connections to his inner circle stated that he does have kidney issues, but he's been having treatment for a while and all is going to plan. So it does indeed seem quite not as dire as some reports have made out...

Yay! Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by JM27 View Post
    For what's it worth, there's a Stevie forum where someone with close connections to his inner circle stated that he does have kidney issues, but he's been having treatment for a while and all is going to plan. So it does indeed seem quite not as dire as some reports have made out...
    Thanks! Definitely sounds like Stevie is checking up on his health normally.

* Please refer to PeaceandHarmony's threads.
    Stevie announced he is having a kidney transplant in September. *