[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson Supremely Fit! - AARP Magazine!

Mary in a recent issue of AARP The Magazine:

Attachment 15925

Whoa, whoa, whoa and whoa.

This just raises so many questions.

First off, Mary trying to lose weight? Who told her to be in the same size as the DMF days?

Second, does this mean Berry should mock Diana the same way he mocked Florence about weight issues?

Third, is Mary trying to lose weight just to endorse the AARP magazine? Is she getting paid to lose weight because of the diet crazes of the 80s and 90s plus the obesity crisis of the 00s?

Or fourth they just did a story about her staying in shape nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    Or fourth they just did a story about her staying in shape nothing more.
    LOL! You go Blackguy69!

Thanks Marv. Great to see Mary staying healthy! She gives hope for the aging process. Wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Thanks Marv. Great to see Mary staying healthy! She gives hope for the aging process. Wonderful
    You're most welcome Luke. She is an inspiration.

Her zest for life puts a smile on my face. She seems to be in a good place right now. Thanks Marv for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by IMissFlo93 View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa and whoa.

This just raises so many questions.

First off, Mary trying to lose weight? Who told her to be in the same size as the DMF days?

Second, does this mean Berry should mock Diana the same way he mocked Florence about weight issues?

Third, is Mary trying to lose weight just to endorse the AARP magazine? Is she getting paid to lose weight because of the diet crazes of the 80s and 90s plus the obesity crisis of the 00s?
    I don't think Wilson is practicing yoga for weight loss; in the article [[which I saw last month; I don't read this person's posts) she says she was introduced to the practice by Freda Payne who recommended it for stress reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Her zest for life puts a smile on my face. She seems to be in a good place right now. Thanks Marv for posting!
    You're most welcome DET!

A very nice and short article. I think Miss Wilson has always been health conscious, especially if she has been doing this for years and is still doing it at 75. The most touching part for me was her speaking about her sons death and her injuries and that you never heal totally and emotionally from that. I wish her continued good health and to know that she may never be totally healed but still mending everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by jim aka jtigre99 View Post
    A very nice and short article. I think Miss Wilson has always been health conscious, especially if she has been doing this for years and is still doing it at 75. The most touching part for me was her speaking about her sons death and her injuries and that you never heal totally and emotionally from that. I wish her continued good health and to know that she may never be totally healed but still mending everyday.
    That is very nice Jim. I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    You're most welcome Luke. She is an inspiration.
    We see where this lead