[REMOVE ADS]

Herbie Hancock BET Tribute On BET

Naturally Seven, the young brothers who are doing the a capella/beatbox tribute to Herbie...

THOSE BROTHERS ARE OFF THE HOOK!!!!!

Juice, the founder of the group "Naturally Seven" is Roger Thomas, and that young brother honed his craft singing quartet style acappella in a church in the Bronx where we both attended. Roger and his brother Warren are very creative. It brings me to tears everytime I see Roger and his group perform on television because I remember the many talks we used to have about all genres of music when we would sit in the back of the church. Roger withstood the criticism, and there was much, especially from the "saints," but he hung on to his dream. Being older, I made sure that I always had an encouraging word, attended the accappella contests [[which his group always won), concerts or purchasing his products. And to actually see his dream become reality is just so amazing. So to the old heads out there, don't forget to give our young budding musicians an encouraging word on their journey in reaching for their dreams.

juice
    when is this on? cheers

A tribute by Natually Seven ought to be a pretty great musicial event and a lot of fun. Date and time, Juice?

N.Y.Sister:

That's for giving that background! These young brothers are excellent & how can one not encourage them? They are great at what they do & that audience & Herbie certainly enjoyed their art.

Tamla & Chi-D:

I'm sorry about not providing more information. This tribute was on last night's "BET honors".

http://www.bet.com/specials/bethonors11/

Fortunately, as this was on BET, it's likely to be replayed several times.

cheers juice!i'll check

Waching this now 9:00 PM -11:00 PM EST on BET. Greatshow!