[REMOVE ADS]

Lionel Richie turns 70 today: 70 facts about his long career

I normally when I think of Lionel Richie do not think that he is actually 70 years old today. How time flies.

In honor of his birthday, here is a great 70 fact presentation on the legend.
    I learned a lot I did not know.

https://www.thenational.ae/arts-cult...maker-1.876512

Happy Birthday Lionel.

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    I normally when I think of Lionel Richie do not think that he is actually 70 years old today. How time flies.

In honor of his birthday, here is a great 70 fact presentation on the legend.
    I learned a lot I did not know.

https://www.thenational.ae/arts-cult...maker-1.876512

Happy Birthday Lionel.
    Very insightful article! Just had a question, regarding 25 & 39; marriage fell apart over affair in '86 and health scare in '88-'91, respectively.
    I seem to recall it was the affair that led to the health scare.
    Didn't his wife, high school sweetheart, attack him with a knife and almost sever his vocal cords?!! Weigh in?

Happy Birthday Lionel Richie.

Thank you. Very interesting article, especially #49 [[a comfort to Nelson Mandela in prison), #53 [[All Night Long is a favorite) and #39 [[big in Baghdad. Who knew?!).
    Happy Birthday, Lionel.

I tend to think of Lionel as new era Motown and Diana from the old-school, yet here they are really of the same generation only five years apart. Both have weathered the years well, a reunion makes more sense in this context.

Happy 70 Lionel

[[what no party )

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    I tend to think of Lionel as new era Motown and Diana from the old-school, yet here they are really of the same generation only five years apart. Both have weathered the years well, a reunion makes more sense in this context.

Happy 70 Lionel

[[what no party )
    Lionel Richie will not reunite with Diana Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Roberta shall save these famous last words! In order for a re-quote and some crow eating!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Lionel told you this? You really want us to believe that youve got Mary and Diane and Berry and other former Motowners all whispering there secrets in your ear? This sh*ts better than SNL. LMAO Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Happy Birthday, Lionel! Hope your special day is the best ever!

Hard to believe; how time flies! Happy birthday, Mr. Richie!

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Lionel told you this? You really want us to believe that youve got Mary and Diane and Berry and other former Motowners all whispering there secrets in your ear? This sh*ts better than SNL. LMAO Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
    And Lionel will reunite with Mary Wils - oh right, they were never together - well at least not in song

I actually played a collection of Lionel songs recently and honestly, they haven't aged!

Happy Birthday Lionel!! Yesterday I saw a woman walk past me wearing a large, red "Happy 70th Lionel!" badge, which I thought was slightly hilarious, but awesome at the same time.