23, Paul McCartney
    23, The Rolling Stones
    23, Taylor Swift
    21, Eminem
    21, JAY-Z
    20, Chicago
    20, The Supremes

Thanks for sharing Marv!

Interesting that Madonna is in the lead. I expected Elvis to be higher but that might be because I believe he has a higher amount of songs that charted.

Drake surprises me the most. I wonder if that number includes collaborations. I will have to check as I don't fully follow his music. Could you imagine the difference if the old school artist collaborated like they do today.

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano View Post
    Thanks for sharing Marv!

Interesting that Madonna is in the lead. I expected Elvis to be higher but that might be because I believe he has a higher amount of songs that charted.

Drake surprises me the most. I wonder if that number includes collaborations. I will have to check as I don't fully follow his music. Could you imagine the difference if the old school artist collaborated like they do today.
    You're very welcome Luciano! I was thinking the same thing. I am going to make an effort to listen to as much of Drake's music as I can find time for.

Regarding Elvis. I believe had he lived, he would have recorded more songs that would have went Top 10. He was only in his 40s when he passed in 1977. Madonna doesn't surprise me because she was hitting them back to back to back from about 1983 on into the 90s. I am most surprised that Lil Wayne is even on the list.

Is this based on actual cd sales?
    If not: how can you compare sales of the Beatles [[vinyl and cd) to sales nowadays which consists of streaming and downloads mostly!

Quote Originally Posted by jack020 View Post
    Is this based on actual cd sales?
    If not: how can you compare sales of the Beatles [[vinyl and cd) to sales nowadays which consists of streaming and downloads mostly!
    I am not sure Jack020. I am tending to believe that they are including streaming and downloads because the units of physical product sold today comes no where near what was sold in the past in regards to vinyl records, CD's and cassette tapes.