[REMOVE ADS]

Manchester England Motown

Hi fellow Motown lovers, what a fantastic forum, I am honoured to join you.

I am making a pilgrimage to Detroit on October 26th to visit the museum and other iconic locations from the roots of Motown. While I am there I want to try find a bar or club that still plays that gebnre of music to immerse myself in the Detroit/Motown nostalgia.

Can anybody reccomend a place for the evening of the 26th to make my trip complete?

Love to you all!

OOOOOH, lucky you, Manchester Motown, I don't know of any such club, but have a great time!!!

Well the weekend of my pilgrimage from England finally arrived and I arrive in Detroit tonight!
    Further to my earlier post is there anything going on anywhere in Detroit Saturday evening to lick my Motown lips too?
    In addition, can anybody recommend a store that sells old 45’s that I can check out?