[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson Loves Surprising Fans with Her Voice: 'I've Had People Say, 'Can She Sing

I can’t get sound

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I can’t get sound
    Point the mouse towards bottom of video, you'll see the speaker symbol, then just increase the volume

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Did you go to the Carlyle last weekend? Yoyr review please?

Great, thanks Marv! Another good one. Yep, she can sing!

The first time i ever saw Mary singing live was as a schoolkid when i had begged my parents to take me to see the Supremes at the London Palladium in 1978. I remember being amazed at just how good she sounded, with my parents also being inpressed. Sadly her recordings often do her no justice...........Not always.
    Mary is one of those artists you have to see live to really appreciate her talents.
    I can't help feeling a little sad that she does not have an album out there that she could enthuse about to add a little more diversity to those expected and inevitable observations of her years in the Supremes. She most certainly has the talent to justify one and her voice is still in great shape

Thank you Milven

My favorite MW performances is when she does ballads, particularly the torch ones... like her version of I Am Changing is great.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    My favorite MW performances is when she does ballads, particularly the torch ones... like her version of I Am Changing is great.
    Same here, although I never listen to her "I Am Changing". I just always assume that's not a song for Mary. But I'll give it a listen on your recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Great, thanks Marv! Another good one. Yep, she can sing!
    Boy, can she ever! Catch those glorious pipes on a single she dedicated to her late mother. Flawless and heart rendering!