[REMOVE ADS]

Ultimate Collection CD covers

I've wondered why the USA and UK cover graphics of the individual artist(s) Ultimate Collection CDs are different albeit with the same "core picture" of the artist(s).

From what I have seen, I am sure either cover would have suited both markets. Does anyone have any idea why there are the differences please?

Thanks.

Name:  Screenshot (1).jpg
Views: 129
Size:  15.7 KB
    Ultimate series of US and International releases

I thought the coloured versions were re-incarnations when they added some more titles later (i.e the ones that didn't get released with a monochrome picture. Regardless, in my experience they sound wonderful and in mono where appropriate.

mysterysinger, I completely agree about the sound quality. I recall reading that the singles masters were used in their preparation.

Great value albums too.