[REMOVE ADS]




Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    How Sweet It Is - new Lamont Dozier book

    What a beautiful cover to this upcoming book due to be released October 22, 2019.

    I cannot wait. This should be very interesting and informative.

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/19...210_em_1p_1_lm

  2. #2
    Hey, thanks, woodward! This is exciting news! I just pre-ordered my copy from Amazon. Can hardly wait!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    What a beautiful cover to this upcoming book due to be released October 22, 2019.

    I cannot wait. This should be very interesting and informative.

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/19...210_em_1p_1_lm
    This should be good, because Lamont does not hold anyone in extreme high regard! LOL! He also doesn't pull any punches. I watched several of his video taped interviews and when when speaks about the artists and other people at Motown, it is like he is talking to his buddy on the corner about folks that they both know from the neighborhood. The Holland brothers are like that too. LOL!
    Last edited by marv2; 06-04-2019 at 04:13 PM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    This should be good, because Lamont does not hold anyone is extreme high regard! LOL! He also doesn't pull any punches. I watched several of his video taped interviews and they when speaks about the artists and other people at Motown, it is like he is talking to his buddy on the corner about folks that they both know from the neighborhood. The Holland brothers are like that too. LOL!
    I recall an interview with him back in the 80's where he called Diana difficult, and Mary was lazy and unreliable. Should make for interesting reading.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I recall an interview with him back in the 80's where he called Diana difficult, and Mary was lazy and unreliable. Should make for interesting reading.
    Hmmm ... seems like a real gentleman/not-so-much.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph Terrana
MODERATOR

Welcome to Soulful Detroit! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
Soulful Detroit is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to Soulful Detroit. [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.