[REMOVE ADS]

Melba Moore - My Heart Belongs To You [[Ferreck Dawn Remix)

Always good to hear Melba!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXZERh0EIQ4

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Melba is such an underrated talent. in my opinion she is up there with the all time great female vocalists of the 70's and 80's. She was very prolific yet rarely got the credit she deserved. This is a great remix. Thanks for posting PNH.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Melba is such an underrated talent. in my opinion she is up there with the all time great female vocalists of the 70's and 80's. She was very prolific yet rarely got the credit she deserved. This is a great remix. Thanks for posting PNH.
    Absolutey, Mr. B! I was lucky to see Melba on Broadway in 'Purlie' [[with Clevon Little and Linda Hopkins) and later at her truly legendary concert at The Metropolitan Opera House. Her career was mis-managed early on by her husband, she recovered with a nice string of good-selling lps in the 80s, but just lacked that 'one big hit' to shoot her into the stratosphere. Beautiful woman with a great personality, too! I'm loving the remix - it popped up on my Spotify recommendations. Best to you today!

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Absolutey, Mr. B! I was lucky to see Melba on Broadway in 'Purlie' [[with Clevon Little and Linda Hopkins) and later at her truly legendary concert at The Metropolitan Opera House. Her career was mis-managed early on by her husband, she recovered with a nice string of good-selling lps in the 80s, but just lacked that 'one big hit' to shoot her into the stratosphere. Beautiful woman with a great personality, too! I'm loving the remix - it popped up on my Spotify recommendations. Best to you today!
    I never got to see her live despite having numerous opportunities. I have most of her albums. Some are stronger than others. This is it, Peach Melba, Melba and A lot of love are amongst my personal favorites.
    Sending good wishes to you also my friend.